Two members of the PowerToFly team that are based in the greater Chicago area, Senior Account Executive Anastasia Rab and Talent Advocate Oriana Kachaochana, traveled to the Windy City to host an insightful evening with Braintree, a Chicago-based division of PayPal, that specializes in mobile and web payment systems for e-commerce companies including Uber and Airbnb.
The stacked (and impressive!) bill of Braintree speakers who were available to answer audience questions and make connections included:
- Archie Puri, Sr. Director, Product, Engineering & Data - Acquiring Products
- John MacIlwaine, VP & GM, Braintree
- Ramesh Sarukkai, Sr. Director, Product & Engineering - Commerce, Merchant, Platform
- Jackie Koesters, Group Product Manager, Merchant Experience
- Raymond Buhr, Data Scientist
- Vidya Mani, Director, Product Engineering, Acquiring Products
- Lisa Rosselli-McDermott, Engineering Manager, Reporting & Insights
- Tiffany Wood, Director, Product Management, Merchant Experience
- Lana Rakhman, Software Engineer
- Vevina McAllister, Senior Manager, Growth & Analytics
A packed house at Braintree's HQ
PowerToFly's Anastasia Rab kicked off the night.
Great to see so many experienced women technologists in the audience.
Braintree's John MacIIwaine delivers part of the night's keynote address.
Braintree's Jackie Koesters delivers the evening's tech talk.
Guests had a chance to network with their peers and members of the Braintree team.
PowerToFly's Oriana sets up the swag.
A beautiful "Women in Tech" bag.
Attendees also received a beautiful notebook (and pen!) to take home.