If you are a Chicago based skilled professional and you'd like to attend this event, please send your name and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invite.
BECAUSE OF ONGOING HEALTH CONCERNS, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
Join Deloitte's Strategy practice and PowerToFly, a women-run community that connects skilled professionals with each other and fast-growing companies, for an invite-only event on March 26th in Chicago.
The evening will include an in-depth panel discussion featuring Deloitte's women leaders and allies from Deloitte's Strategy practice on how they help solve tough and complex problems through deep industry knowledge and rigorous analysis.
Our accomplished panel will also share their personal career journeys and dive deeper into topics such as work-life integration. This special gathering will also include plenty of opportunities to network with your peers and the Deloitte team over complimentary refreshments.
Join us on Thursday, March 26th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at 111 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago.
Two members of the PowerToFly team that are based in the greater Chicago area, Senior Account Executive Anastasia Rab and Talent Advocate Oriana Kachaochana, traveled to the Windy City to host an insightful evening with Braintree, a Chicago-based division of PayPal, that specializes in mobile and web payment systems for e-commerce companies including Uber and Airbnb.
The stacked (and impressive!) bill of Braintree speakers who were available to answer audience questions and make connections included:
- Archie Puri, Sr. Director, Product, Engineering & Data - Acquiring Products
- John MacIlwaine, VP & GM, Braintree
- Ramesh Sarukkai, Sr. Director, Product & Engineering - Commerce, Merchant, Platform
- Jackie Koesters, Group Product Manager, Merchant Experience
- Raymond Buhr, Data Scientist
- Vidya Mani, Director, Product Engineering, Acquiring Products
- Lisa Rosselli-McDermott, Engineering Manager, Reporting & Insights
- Tiffany Wood, Director, Product Management, Merchant Experience
- Lana Rakhman, Software Engineer
- Vevina McAllister, Senior Manager, Growth & Analytics
A packed house at Braintree's HQ
PowerToFly's Anastasia Rab kicked off the night.
Great to see so many experienced women technologists in the audience.
Braintree's John MacIIwaine delivers part of the night's keynote address.
Braintree's Jackie Koesters delivers the evening's tech talk.
Guests had a chance to network with their peers and members of the Braintree team.
PowerToFly's Oriana sets up the swag.
A beautiful "Women in Tech" bag.
Attendees also received a beautiful notebook (and pen!) to take home.