If you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite. If you are interested in open roles at Accenture, please note that the roles that Accenture is currently hiring for will require up to 100% travel time.
Accenture is partnering with Power to Fly to bring you an exciting evening that is all about YOU and the opportunity to learn, connect, and impact. Please join us for the New York Metro Women's Career Consortium where you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with Accenture thought leaders and practitioners in compelling discussions about leveraging leading-edge technologies to transform business while growing your career with meaning and purpose.
- Hear from Jill Standish, Retail Industry Managing Director at Accenture
- Ask questions about our work and culture during the "Ask Me Anything" panel discussion.
- Network with Accenture team members and other professionals.
- Explore current career opportunities with our Accenture businesses
Want to join this webinar and learn more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invite.
PowerToFly is thrilled to partner with DigitalOcean (a dynamic, fast-growing startup that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world) to present a virtual tech talk and audience Q&A with several of their women tech leaders.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, May 7th at 1:00pm EST / 10:00am PST.
After the tech talk, PowerToFly Cofounder and President Katharine Zaleski will lead a brief panel discussion with several of DigitalOcean's women engineering leaders, discussing their career journeys, current projects, and what it's like working for a mostly remote company.
- Limor Bergman Gross, Director, Engineering
- Alexis Bruemmer, Senior Manager, Engineering
- Swati Gaikwad, Engineer II
- Jenni Griesmann, Senior Engineer I
Tech Talk Speaker:
- Sneha Inguva, Engineer II
Although you don't need to be looking for new job opportunities to attend the webinar, DigitalOcean does have a number of open remote roles. In fact, about 70% of DigitalOcean's engineering team works remotely! Their competitive benefits include monthly gym reimbursements, monthly commute allowances, and a 401k with up to a 4% employer match. To learn more about DigitalOcean's open roles, visit their page on PowerToFly.
About our webinars: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.
If you are a San Francisco based sales or tech professional and you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite.
We've partnered with fast-growing startup Scout RFP to co-host discussions with women leaders who will share their recent insights.
The event will be held on Thursday, April 11th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at 123 Mission Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco.
PowerToFly was thrilled to partner with Microsoft to present a blow out evening of information and inspiration featuring a panel of women leaders from the Microsoft Cloud + AI organization.
This will be a great event for Software Engineers, Cloud Evangelists and Technical Program Managers. If you would like to be considered for an invite, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive, invite-only event to hear from Charlotte Yarkoni, Corporate Vice President of Commerce + Ecosystems, and a panel of women leaders from the Microsoft Cloud + AI organization.
The event will take place on Wednesday, October 10th from 6pm to 8pm at The Collective, located at 400 Dexter Avenue North in Seattle.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:20pm - Kick-Off from PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer Caroline Turner
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address by Charlotte Yarkoni, Corporate Vice President - Commerce + Ecosystems, Cloud + AI.
- 6:40pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Microsoft:
- Ashley McNamara, Principal Cloud Developer Advocate
- Angie Anderson, Director of Software Engineering
- Natalia Mackevicius, Director Program Management
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:30pm - Networking Continues
This will be a great event for Software Engineers, Cloud Evangelists and Technical Program Managers. to network with your peers and learn what Microsoft is building. You can follow our keynote speaker Charlotte Yarkoni on Twitter @cyarkoni and panelist Ashley McNamara on Twitter @ashleymcnamara.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
About Microsoft: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Through teamwork we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world for the better. To learn more about our values and commitment to Diversity, Environment and Innovation click here.