On September 16th, PowerToFly co-hosted a virtual networking event with CNN, the global leader in online news and information. United by a mission to inform, engage, and empower the world, CNN reaches more screens than any other news source in the world.
Check out these photos from our January event!
PowerToFly was thrilled to partner with CNN, the world leader in online news and information, for an invite-only tech event with CNN Digital on January 15th in Atlanta.
This truly impressive event, co-hosted by PowerToFly's Dionna Smith-Keels, featured a stacked agenda that included warm welcome addresses from CNN Digital leaders, an informative deep dive into what makes CNN Digital tick, and small group breakout sessions plus other insightful discussions, audience Q&A and open networking.
Speakers from CNN Digital at the event included:
- Erin Malone, Senior Director, CNN Digital Strategic Initiatives
- Robyn Peterson, CTO/SVP of CNN Digital
- Rohit Agarwal, CPO/SVP of CNN Digital
- Annie Corriveau, Application Implementation Manager
- Deepna Devkar – VP, Data Science & Engineering
- Gwen Sung – Creative Director, Digital News Platform & Services
- Julie Driscoll – Lead Engineer, Content Platforms
- Melissa Koehler, VP of Delivery & Strategic Operations
- Jessica Reyes – Director, Product Performance and Operational Excellence
- Shachy Rivas – Software Application Developer, Politics
- Tammy Lee – Software Application Developer, Core News
Networking before our presentations kick-off.
Our panel dives into topics.
A packed house!
Members of the CNN and PowerToFly teams.
The amazing team at CNN Digital.
If you are an Atlanta based professional working as a Senior Software Engineer, Senior Mobile Engineer, Software Developer in Test, or as a Product Manager and you'd like to attend this event, please email email@example.com with your name and your LinkedIn URL to be considered for an invitation.
PowerToFly is thrilled that our first event of 2020 is taking us back to Atlanta for our first ever event with CNN, the world leader in online news and information. This is your opportunity to meet the women tech leaders and allies behind the world's most essential and engaging source of news.
United by a mission to inform, engage and empower the world, CNN reaches more screens than any other new source in the world. Join for a behind-the-scenes look at the game-changing work going on at CNN Digital from some of the powerhouse technologists who make it happen.
This event takes place on Wednesday, January 15th from 5:30pm to 8:00pm at the CNN Center in Atlanta.