PowerToFly partnered with Microsoft to present an invite-only evening of discussions and networking with Microsoft's women leaders in CSS and beyond. The August 9th event took place at The Big Chill in Charlotte, North Carolina and also included plenty of opportunities for our attendees mingle with both the Microsoft team and their peers over some delicious food and drink.
Here's a brief looking at the evening:
- After our attendees had a chance to network, PowerToFly's Chief Revenue Officer Caroline Turner kicked off the evening by introducing Microsoft Senior Director Rich Neal who formerly welcomed our guests, as well as Aileen Allkins, Microsoft's Corporate Vice President - Customer Service & Support, who recorded a video introduction.
- Dana Knipp, WW Capability and Capacity Leader for Azure at Microsoft, sat down for a illuminating fireside chat that touched on her personal career journey and life at Microsoft.
- The night then transitioned to an wide-ranging panel discussion featuring several of Microsoft's women leaders including Linda Harrell, Supportability PM; Kristin Thomas, Support Engineer Manager; Nikki Gregg, WW Support Leader Exchange & Outlook; Charlene Douglas, Senior Content Exp Manager; and Brooke Lowry, Global D&I Manager.
- Our panel also welcomed questions from our insightful audience.
- The evening concluded with more opportunities for attendees to network over food and drinks.
A full house at Charlotte's The Big Chill
Senior Director Rich Neal welcomes our attendees.
Dana Knipp, WW Capability and Capacity Leader at Microsoft, sits down for a one-on-one chat with PowerToFly's Caroline Turner.
Attendees enjoy a video about women in CSS.
Our panel featuring some of Microsoft's wonderful women leaders.
Our panel takes questions from the audience.
A great evening of learning and networking.