Why the CHRO of This Massive Company Says it’s Time Talk About Inclusion Before Diversity #SHRM19 | Blog.SHRM.org
"Culture Fit" is an often used, and yet very misunderstood phrase in today's workplace. But what if you could use "culture fit" to your advantage during your job search while making sure you're finding a company that will enable you to thrive and not just survive? Join women from PowerToFly, Elpha, and The Zebra, in partnership with Indeed Prime, as we discuss this topic and answer your questions on this interactive webinar.
Speakers will include:
- Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder & President of PowerToFly
- Cadran Cowansage, CoFounder & CEO of Elpha
- Manijeh Noori, Director of Engineering at The Zebra
- More To Be Announced!
During this one hour webinar, you'll learn:
- How to research whether a company's culture would be a fit for you - from sites to use to reverse reference checks
- What to look for during the hiring and interview process - the questions to ask
- Who and what leaders look for to build their company cultures
The conversation will take place on Wednesday, May 8th from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive follow up information.
- Learn more about PowerToFly
- Learn more about Indeed Prime
- Learn more about Elpha
- Learn more about The Zebra
About our webinars: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.
While working at Thales for 11 years, Danielle has relished taking different positions and continuing to challenge herself.
If you're interested in having the opportunity to advance your career, then click here to see all available opportunities at Thales and don't forget to press 'Follow' to receive custom job matches, event invitations and more!