Well over a year ago—before the pandemic shuttered their offices and sent everyone into a semi-permanent state of work-from-home—Robin Garcia-Amaya was sitting across from her boss, Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta, in his office, when he asked her what role Gainsight should play in the world of social impact.
Attention sales and customer success professionals! Watch the recording of our recent event with women leaders and male allies behind Slack, the collaboration platform that's the hub of the digital office, and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and interactive breakout sessions that provided a chance to speak directly to the Slack team.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Kim Beinborn, Head of Customer Success, AMER Central
- Mike Gong, Engagement Manager- Customer Success Go-to-Market
- Chandana Kaza, Technical Architect
- Kelly Bray, Sr. Director, Customer Success Scaled & Strategic Programs
Did you know that more than 8,400 global brands use Okta, including Slack, Twilio, Teach for America, Major League Baseball, JetBlue, and T-Mobile? As a cloud-native company with a geographically-dispersed team and remote workforce, the company is improving productivity and security for a growing remote client base.
PowerToFly and Okta's women leaders and allies connected with attendees during our recent virtual event which featured a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A.
Speakers from Okta included:
- Royze Adolfo, Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
- Lauren Bayly, Enterprise Account Executive
- Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- Allison Lai, Director, Corporate Sales
- Jaime Mehl, Senior Director, Sales Development
- Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
On August 14th, PowerToFly was super stoked to present our first ever event in the great city of Denver. This event was also our third event with the groundbreaking company Checkr, the team that's revolutionizing the hiring process by streamlining background checks.
Hosted by PowerToFly Senior Diversity & Inclusion Executive (and Denver resident) Jamie Lipiner, the night included plenty of opportunities for Denver-based sales professionals to network over food and drinks while also enjoying a product demo and in-depth panel discussion.
Our impressive panel of Checkr women leaders, who were more than willing to answer our audience's questions, whether those queries were about our speakers' sales strategies or career journeys, included:
- Kristen Faris - Vice President, Industry Strategy
- Elizabeth Campos - Mid Market Account Executive
- Margie Lee-Johnson - Vice President, People
- Erin Bates - Senior Manager, Mid Market Sales
PowerToFly's Jamie and Megan get ready for the event!
It's a packed room of skilled sales professionals.
A look at our panel discussion.
Our panelists all took questions from the audience.
The Checkr and PowerToFly teams relax after the event.