If you are a Chicago-based tech professional and you are interested in attending this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
PowerToFly has partnered with the women leaders at Deloitte Digital to present an evening of tech talks and networking on May 8th.
Deloitte Digital is a creative digital consultancy that is all about setting trends rather than following them. Their innovative projects include work in 3D printing, AI, medicine, and even how you order food. They work with industry leaders like Apple, Facebook, AWS, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Deloitte Digital is the best of both worlds: the feel of a fast-paced startup with the support of a historic enterprise.
The event will take place on Wednesday, May 8th from 6pm to 8pm at Deloitte Digital Chicago Studio, 111 South Wacker Drive, Chicago.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In and Networking over Light Food & Refreshments
- 6:20pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address by Jen Watts Welsh, Group Strategy Director at Heat, a division of Deloitte Digital
- 6:35pm - Tech Talk by Julie Miller, Principal
- 6:50pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Deloitte:
- 7:05pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20 - Networking continues over Light Food & Refreshments
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend, Deloitte Digital is hiring. Currently, they have over 9K employees working in twenty-nine countries around the globe and they are looking for passionate tech professionals to join their team.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Deloitte cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
A sold-out crowd braved some hot and sticky New York City summer weather to join PowerToFly at our invite-only event featuring OUTFRONT Media and Peloton, held at Rise New York's beautiful Flatiron District office last week.
- Attendees had a chance to network with their peers and enjoy some small bites, wine, beer and some much needed water before the evening's programming officially kicked off.
- Rise New York, part of the Barclays open innovation plan, kicked off the evening by welcoming our guests.
- The evening's keynote address was delivered by Mariquit Corcoran, Partnerships and Programs Director in Barclays' Group Innovation Office who shared a bit of her own career journey and helpful advice to the attendees.
- The centerpiece of the evening was a panel discussion featuring Marion Parrish, SVP Digital Operations at OUTFRONT Media and Yao Liu, Senior Android Developer at Peloton, and was moderated by PowerToFly's CoFounder Katharine Zaleski. Marion and Yao discussed the tech trends and industry trends they are observing, their companies' latest tech innovations, company culture at OUTFRONT Media and Peloton, work-life integration and many other topics.
- The conversation then opened up to include the other attendees in the room and morphed into a candid Q&A session featuring our panelists, our keynote speaker and the many other women tech leaders in attendance.
- The evening concluded with more networking time and a chance to establish deeper connections with our two featured companies.