If you are a Vancouver-based tech professional and you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invitation.
PowerToFly is thrilled to be hosting our first event in Vancouver: An evening of tech talks and networking with Mastercard's women tech leaders.
For more than 50 years, Mastercard has been using their technology and expertise to make payments safer, simpler and smarter. On April 16th, we'll hear from some of the women who make this all possible, and you'll have a chance to ask questions directly to our expert panel.
The event will take place on Tuesday, April 16th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Steamworks, located at 375 Water Street, Vancouver.
Schedule (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Refreshments
- 6:20pm - Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote Address from Derek Houg, Vice President, Business Process Improvement and Harsimran Kapoor, Director, Human Resources Business Partner
- 6:35pm - Tech Talk: Sunny Khera, Senior Engineer Software Engineering – presenting "Digital Protection for an Open World"
- 6:45pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Mastercard
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking Continues over Light Food & Refreshments
Mastercard is truly committed to creating a culture of diversity and inclusion. Their workplace and diversity awards include:
- Forbes - "America's Best Employers for Diversity - 2018"
- The Women's Choice Award - "Best Places to Work for Millennials - 2018"
- Professional Woman's Magazine - "Best of the Best - Diversity - 2016"
- Human Rights Campaign - "Best Places to Work - 2017"
- National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) - "Top Companies for Women - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016"
Whether you are looking for a new job opportunity (Mastercard is hiring) or just want to network with your peers over food and drinks, we hope you can attend!
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Mastercard cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
- Open Jobs
- Get emailed when roles match your profile
- Meet hiring managers, network with peers at exclusive events
Join the team today!
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated and engaged global team - our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world. Talent beyond measure for a World Beyond Cash®.
Click here to see all open opportunities with Mastercard and don't forget to press 'Follow' to receive custom job alerts, exclusive event invites, and more!
The Women Of Mastercard
Breenae attended the Missouri University of Science and Technology, where she received a bachelor's degree in engineering. After school, she wanted to find a tech-centric position that would also allow her to interact with other business stakeholders on a daily basis.
Interested in joining Breenae at Mastercard? Click here to 'Follow' Mastercard on PowerToFly and receive exclusive job updates, event invitations and more!
At MasterCard, combining their industry expertise with the diverse insights from their global workforce is at the core of their diversity strategy. At the foundation is their dedication to cultivating an environment for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences.
Want to join the Mastercard team? Click here to 'Follow' Mastercard on PowerToFly and receive exclusive job updates, event invitations and more!