Zynga Inc. is #hiring!
We captured some awesome feedback from our recent event with #Zynga in #London.
Watch to learn why you should attend a PowerToFly event, and follow #Zynga on #PowerToFly.
85 #NewJobs on PowerToFly
🎯User Acquisition Manager
🎯Associate UX Designer
🎯Senior Product Manager
🎯Senior Data Scientist
🎯Motion Graphics Designer
🎯Director of Design
#Zynga offers these extra perks to help promote healthy work-life balance:
* Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
* Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
* Emergency childcare
* Health & Wellness programs
* Catered lunches and Zynga social programs
* Open Vacation Policy
* Flexible working hours on many teams
* Multiple office location possibilities
* Dog-friendly offices
* Work and with cool people!
#Zynga offers competitive pay, industry-leading perks and benefits and as importantly an environment committed to success for all.
* 50% representation on the Zynga Board of Directors
* Recognized by Comparably for Best CEO for Women and Best Company for Diversity
* Women at Zynga and zPride are our most active Employee Resource Groups
* Charter member of the California Pay Equity Pledge
* Signatory in Human Rights Campaign Business Statement for Transgender Equality
* Most teams can accommodate a flexible work schedule
* Champion of Gamers for Good - Zynga’s Charitable Match Program
* zCares enables our employees to give back through volunteering opportunities
* Zynga is focused on building a stable and durable business
PowerToFly was thrilled to co-host our second ever event in London on October 10th. For this special evening, we partnered with NaturalMotion to present an invite-only night for women in gaming and technology featuring women leaders and allies in gaming and interactive entertainment from NaturalMotion, BossAlien, Gram Games and Zynga.
Hosted by PowerToFly's Brinley Bruton, the evening kicked off with a keynotes address by Julian Widdows, Vice President, NaturalMotion before jumping into tech talks and discussion lead by: