This is an invite-only event. Contact email@example.com for the invitation if you think this event would be a good fit for your skill set.
Save the date! PowerToFly is excited to introduce you to women tech leaders at some of New York's most exciting companies. You will hear how these female leaders and their teams are building inclusive environments and innovative tech products. We'll end the evening with an opportunity for you to network with additional women in tech over cocktails and light food.
Panelists & Featured Guests include (Subject to Change):
- Doa Jafri, Director of Engineering, Thrive Global
- Bahar Shah, Senior Software Engineer, Bluecore
- Mahmoud Arram, CTO & CoFounder, Bluecore
- Bavitha Sokhi, Senior Software Engineer, Stash Invest
We will be announcing a full lineup of speakers and participating companies shortly. Stay tuned!
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with Rise New York (The NYC chapter of a global network that brings together the best and brightest start-ups and experts to create the future of financial services)
- 6:35pm - Introductory Remarks by Milena Berry, PowerToFly's CEO
- 6:40pm - Panel on How To Rise as a Woman in Tech featuring female leaders including Doa Jari, Director of Engineering, Thrive Global; Bahar Shah, Software Engineer, Bluecore; Bavitha Sokhi, Senior Software Engineer, Stash Invest; moderated by Milena Berry
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:20pm - Networking over Cocktails & Light Food
The event will be held on April 12th from 6pm to 8pm at Rise New York, located at 43 W. 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Create Your Free Profile on PowerToFly.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
Feb. 13th 2018
Flatiron Health knows the importance of a healthy company culture, and more importantly that the quality of their people makes what they do possible (cure cancer!). Flatiron partners with over 265 community cancer clinics, five major academic research centers and 13 out of the top 14 therapeutic oncology companies. Flatiron is backed by Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Roche and others. Needless to say, they try to raise the bar with each new hire - whether they are an oncologists or a technicians.
If you're a passionate, collaborative problem-solver and are looking for a new challenge, take a look at their job openings below, and make sure to follow Flatiron Health on PowerToFly to be the first to know of any and all exciting new opportunities.