If you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite. If you are interested in open roles at Accenture, please note that the roles that Accenture is currently hiring for will require up to 100% travel time.
Accenture is partnering with Power to Fly to bring you an exciting evening that is all about YOU and the opportunity to learn, connect, and impact. Please join us for the New York Metro Women's Career Consortium where you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with Accenture thought leaders and practitioners in compelling discussions about leveraging leading-edge technologies to transform business while growing your career with meaning and purpose.
- Hear from Jill Standish, Retail Industry Managing Director at Accenture
- Ask questions about our work and culture during the "Ask Me Anything" panel discussion.
- Network with Accenture team members and other professionals.
- Explore current career opportunities with our Accenture businesses
Agenda (subject to change)
- 6:00 PM - Check-In and Networking over food and refreshments
- 6:20 PM - Event kickoff: Milena Berry, CoFounder & CEO, PowerToFly
- 6:25 PM - Welcome Address: Kathleen O'Reilly, US Northeast Region Managing Director, Accenture
- 6:35 PM - Featured Speaker: David Moskovitz, Senior Managing Director, NA consulting, Accenture
- 6:50 PM - Keynote Address: Jill Standish, Retail Industry Managing Director, Accenture
- 7:10 PM - Panel Discussion featuring:
- 7:30 PM - Audience Q&A with the panel
- 7:50 PM - Closing Remarks: Wendy Cambor, HR Operations and Talent Strategy, Managing Director, Accenture and Milena Berry, CoFounder & CEO, PowerToFly
- 7:55 PM - Networking continues over food and refreshments
- 9:00 PM - Event concludes
Date: Thursday, June 27
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Location: 155 Avenue of the Americas, NYC – 6th Floor
Business casual attire is recommended. Cocktails and appetizers will be provided.
While you don't have to be looking for a new position to attend this event, Accenture is hiring. If you are interested in Consulting roles with Accenture, please note the roles do require up to 100% travel.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Accenture cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.
About Accenture: Accenture works with clients across industries to innovate, adapt, and grow. In addition to being leaders in the consulting world, Accenture leads the industry in the fight for gender equality. Accenture is working towards a gender-balanced workforce by 2025, with 25% of their managing directors being women by 2020. You can read more about their work for gender equity here.