A 45-minute session on sourcing success with an expert panel featuring leaders from Shopify, Vrbo (Formerly HomeAway), and PowerToFly.
Building a robust talent pipeline that's also diverse can be a real challenge for many recruiters. That's why we're giving you direct access to a panel of experts on March 7 at 11am PST / 2pm EST!
Join us for 45 minutes as we sit down for a conversation on all things sourcing with the talent leaders from Shopify, Vrbo, PowerToFly, Lever, and more.
Speakers will include:
- Shavonne Hasfal-McIntosh, Inclusion & Employee Experience Lead at Shopify
- Lyndsi McNaughton, Global Program Leader - Talent Attraction at Vrbo (formerly known as HomeAway)
- Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder & President at PowerToFly
In addition to the Q&A, you'll also learn:
- Where to begin when approaching D&I
- How to leverage Slack and Lever communities to source talent
- Our panelists' top sourcing tips for success
Discover where to find the best candidates to fuel your company's innovation and growth for years to come from these experts — register and submit your top questions today!