This past June, PowerToFly partnered with MINDBODY, the cloud-based platform that powers wellness bookings, to present an exclusive event for Austin, Texas based women in tech. This invite-only evening for software engineers and QA engineers, included a panel discussion with several of MINDBODY's women tech leaders, an audience Q&A, and plenty of time for attendees to network with their peers.
- Held at MINDBODY's WeWork-based office, the evening kicked off with networking over food, drinks and cocktails.
- PowerToFly's Customer Success Manager (and Austin native) Cristina Duke kicked off the evening by welcoming our guests.
- The night's opening remarks for delivered by MINDBODY's Director of Software Engineering Aaron Taylor.
- We then transitioned into a fascinating product demonstration of MINDBODY's platform, lead by Senior Product Manager Regina Bogan.
- The centerpiece of the evening was an illuminating panel discussion and audience Q&A featuring several of MINDBODY's women tech leaders including Kelly Irish, Software Engineer IV; Emily Levandowski, QA Manager; Mary Ontiveros, Manager, Software Engineering; Regina Bogan, Senior Product Manager; and Amanda Adams, Director of Project Management
- Before the night was over, our attendees had extra time to network with the MINDBODY team and with each.
Also, MINDBODY is hiring. Their competitive benefits include 20 vacation days per year, an employee stock purchase plan, monthly wellness vouchers (of course), three onsite massage therapists and over 25 daily items at their in-house bistro. Visit MINDBODY's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles.
It's always a party at a MINDBODY event!
Attendees are starting to arrive.
The MINDBODY team is ready for a great night.
A packed house is greeted by PowerToFly's Cristina Duke.
Director of Software Engineering Aaron Taylor provides opening remarks.
Senior Product Manager Regina Bogan leads an insightful product demonstration into MINDBODY's platform.
The crowd soaks in the evening's product demo.
Our panel discussion featuring some of MINDBODY's women tech leaders.
Another look at our panel discussion.
Our audience had a chance to ask questions to MINDBODY's women leaders.
The evening concluded with more chances to network.