Moderated by PowerToFly's Dionna Smith-Keels, Strategic Global Enterprise D&I Executive, our amazing panel of leaders included:
- Stew Friedman, Wharton professor, author of Parents Who Lead
- Andrew Burmon, Chief Content Officer at Fatherly
- Joe Gomez, Talent Acquisition Manager at Guru Technologies
We know that everyone's number one priority is doing what they can to keep their employees safe and healthy as Coronavirus news unfolds.
That's why we're hosting a webinar on Thursday, March 12th to discuss how you can successfully manage remote and distributed teams in the short and medium term.
We'll be discussing common pain points/areas of concern, such as:
- Remote interviews
- Tools for optimizing online workflows
First and foremost, we'll be addressing your questions and concerns. The session will be run as a Q&A.
Share your questions/concerns when you sign up and we'll do our best to cover them during the session.
- Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder and President, PowerToFly
- Milena Berry, CoFounder and CEO, PowerToFly
- Shannon Hogue, Global Head of Solutions Engineering, Karat
About your hosts:
Milena has been running large remote teams for over a decade, both at Avaaz and PowerToFly and Katharine's experience with hybrid and remote teams at corporations and startups stretches back to when she was the sixth employee at the Huffington Post!
On February 27th, PowerToFly presented an interactive webinar focusing on how to hire, attract and retain a diverse remote workforce.
Hosted by PowerToFly Co-Founder & CEO Milena Berry, our impressive panel included: