• Unique opportunity for experienced professionals seeking to return to work after taking a 2+ year career break
• Comprehensive 14-week paid program w/benefits
• Offers resources, networking and personalized development plans
• Provides leadership exposure, professional development, mentorship and coaching
• Eligible for consideration for a full-time role at the end of the program
Bring your knowledge, experience and creativity back to the workforce through exciting and challenging opportunities. Our next cohort will run from September 21, 2020 – December 23, 2020.
Resumés must be submitted by July 31, 2020 for the Fall 2020 Cohort.
For more information on the RTX Re-Empower Program and view available opportunities, visit:
If you don't see a specific position of interest, please submit your resume for consideration via the following link:
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
Zynga's New Returnship Program Will Help You Make a Smooth Transition
It can feel almost impossible to get back to work after a career break, but some companies are making it easier with dedicated return to work programs.
On January 31st, Intuit (the creator of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint) and PowerToFly partnered to host a return to work webinar discussion featuring Intuit's engineering leaders. Our experienced panelists from Intuit were on hand to take questions from the audience about Intuit Again - their innovative return to work program for people who have taken at least two years off to focus on caregiving.