Attention sales and customer success professionals! Watch the recording of our recent event with women leaders and male allies behind Slack, the collaboration platform that's the hub of the digital office, and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and interactive breakout sessions that provided a chance to speak directly to the Slack team.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Kim Beinborn, Head of Customer Success, AMER Central
- Mike Gong, Engagement Manager- Customer Success Go-to-Market
- Chandana Kaza, Technical Architect
- Kelly Bray, Sr. Director, Customer Success Scaled & Strategic Programs
Did you know that more than 8,400 global brands use Okta, including Slack, Twilio, Teach for America, Major League Baseball, JetBlue, and T-Mobile? As a cloud-native company with a geographically-dispersed team and remote workforce, the company is improving productivity and security for a growing remote client base.
PowerToFly and Okta's women leaders and allies connected with attendees during our recent virtual event which featured a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A.
Speakers from Okta included:
- Royze Adolfo, Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
- Lauren Bayly, Enterprise Account Executive
- Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- Allison Lai, Director, Corporate Sales
- Jaime Mehl, Senior Director, Sales Development
- Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
A Conversation with VideoAmp's Alli Felter
Alli Felter likes competition. Challenge her to a game of soccer or a sing-off, and she'll be there, ready to give it her all.