On September 25th PowerToFly's Director of Customer Success Cristina Duke and Talent Advocate Megan Alexander flew to Bellevue in Washington to host a special evening with the women business & technology leaders from the Microsoft Azure AI Platform organization.
Microsoft speakers at the event included:
- Ria Kapila, Chief of Staff
- Aniththa Umamahesan, Program Manager
- Julie Stevenson, Data Scientist
- Sindhura Bandhakavi, Principal Software Engineering Manager
- Sophia Liu, Data Scientist
- Vinitra Swamy, Software Engineer
- After this event with Microsoft I learned that work life balance really exists at this company
- It was a great event! There is a clear need for networking events like this. I learned a lot about Azure team and felt like I had a great opportunity to connect with the members of the team and Microsoft recruiters in general. My favorite part was a panel format with Q&A.
- Extremely well organized right from Parking, to providing nametags, notebooks, and a wide selection of Hors d'oeuvres.
If you are a tech professional in the greater Seattle area and you'd like to attend this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invite.
Microsoft has partnered with PowerToFly to present an intimate networking event to hear from a panel of business & technology leaders from the Microsoft Azure AI Platform organization who will discuss their career journeys and current projects.
The event will take place on Wednesday, September 25th from 6pm to 8pm at Microsoft, 11025 NE 8th Street, 12th Floor, Bellevue.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:25pm - Kick-Off from PowerToFly
- 6:30pm - Keynote Address by Ria Kapila, Chief of Staff
- 6:40pm - Tech Talk by Aniththa Umamahesan, Program Manager
- 6:55pm - Panel Discussion featuring leaders from Microsoft
- 7:15pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:30pm - Networking Continues
If you are a Seattle-based tech professional who is interested in attending this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
Microsoft and PowerToFly would love to invite you to Women Think Next on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Join us for an evening of inspiring discussions and networking with Microsoft's tech & business leaders.
PowerToFly was so happy to be back in Seattle for another amazing evening of women in tech on December 5th. Sponsored by MAKERS Workspaces and held at their spacious, wood-accent venue in the Pikes Place Market neighborhood, the event featured three fast-growing Seattle startups: Convoy, who is changing the way companies think about trucking; Smartsheet, a cloud-based platform that makes it easier for teams to share and collaborate; and Stripe, who help power millions of businesses in 100+ countries and across nearly every industry by providing a set of tools for building and running an internet business.
If you are interested in attending this event, please email email@example.com to be considered for an invitation.
PowerToFly is returning to Seattle to present an engaging evening of cocktails and conversations featuring women tech leaders from some of Seattle's hottest startups.
The event will be held on Wednesday, December 5th from 6pm to 8pm at MAKERS Workspaces Seattle, located at 92 Lenora Street, Seattle.
PowerToFly is currently putting together a stellar lineup of companies, including:
Convoy - Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed, full-service trucking. They offer the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight, via their immense network of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly.
Stripe - Stripe is a set of tools for building and running an internet business. They help businesses accept payments from anyone, anywhere, and build new kinds of companies like Lyft or Kickstarter. They help power millions of businesses in 100+ countries and across nearly every industry. Stripe handles billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world. One third of Americans bought something on Stripe in the last year.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Drinks and Light Food
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with MAKERS Workspaces
- 6:35pm - Introductory Remarks by PowerToFly
- 6:40pm - Product Demonstrations & Panel Discussions featuring women tech leaders from Convoy and Stripe
- 6:55pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:10pm - Networking over Drinks and Light Food
About the MAKERS Workspaces: Modern and chic, MAKERS is an ideal setting for those who appreciate creativity, natural light, and open space. Designed with history and sustainability in mind, MAKERS incorporates many refurbished elements including polished bleacher board floors, salvaged window panes, and tables made of recycled gym floorboards.
About PowerToFly Events: All attendees who RSVP are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the participating companies cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.