In May, the PowerToFly team co-hosted an interactive discussion with several of leaders in cybersecurity, Aerospace AI, Computer Learning, Cloud Computing, and a number of fields at the forefront of tech and business from Raytheon Technologies.
Our panel of speakers from Raytheon Technologies included:
- Douglas Greene, Director, Raytheon Technologies
- Kierstan Bell, Manager III Software Engineering
- LaQuasha Johnson, Systems & Electrical Engineer
- Sandee Robinson, Software Section Manager / Integrated Product Team Lead
- Sandra Winn, Senior Talent Business Partner Hardware Engineer
On May 7th 2020, PowerToFly D&I Executive Deveshe Dutt sat down with several women tech leaders at security innovator Trail of Bits for an interactive virtual chat. Joining them was Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, who provided both a welcome address and a deeper look at the tech behind this fascinating company.
Trail of Bits combines high-end security research with a real-world attacker mentality to reduce risk and fortify code. They take on difficult security challenges by designing and building new technology, researching new techniques, and reviewing the security of new tech products.
For more information on Trail of Bits, just visit their page on PowerToFly.
PowerToFly was thrilled to partner with RSA (the security division of Dell Technologies) to present a virtual seminar for women in cybersecurity, tech sales and marketing on October 18th. Over a hundred women were able to watch the seminar live and share real time questions for our amazing panelists.
- Nicole Kenny, Director of Inside Sales
- Amy Blackshaw, Director of Product Marketing
- Rashmi Vikram, Global Alliances Executive
- Mita Majethia, RSA Advisory Sales Engineer
Both RSA and Dell are hiring. Check out their page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles.