This is an event for software development engineers with at least 3+ years of experience. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation.Audible is partnering with PowerToFly for an exclusive women in tech event. This invite-only event will include a tech talk led by Audible's Consumer Web Software Engineering team. During the program, attendees will have a chance to network with members of Audible's Engineering and Tech Leadership team. After the program, there will be time for you to network with top women in your field and members of Audible's executive team.
The event will take place on Wednesday, June 20th from 6pm to 8pm at Audible's HQ, located at 1 Washington Place, Newark, NJ 07102. (For those coming from NYC, PowerToFly and Audible will also be providing transportation to and from NYC to Newark.)
Audible Web Team Tech Talk – Speakers
- Ian Moraes | Sr. Director, Software Development
- Neha Koul | Software Development Engineer
- Oleksandra Usova | Software Development Engineer
- Jane Li | Software Development Engineer
- Garima Agarwal | Software Development Engineer
- Nancy Huang | Software Development Engineer
Audible Team Lightning Intros
- Chandana Kanchanagari | Sr. Manager, Software Developer
- Bidisha Das | Sr. Manager, Software Developer
- 5:45pm - 6:00pm | Event Check-In
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm | Networking Cocktails & Light Bites
- 6:30pm - 6:40pm | Opening Remarks by Ian Moraes, Sr. Director, Software Development + An Introduction by PowerToFly's CoFounders
- 6:40pm - 6:45pm | Audible Web Team Intro
- 6:45pm - 7:35pm | Web Team Teck Talk, Q&A
- 7:35pm - 7:45pm | Lightning Intros
- 7:45pm - 8:00pm | Networking Resumes
Follow Audible on PowerToFly for updates about more events and open roles.
Although this is a networking event, you don't have to be looking for a job to attend, Audible is hiring. Their competitive benefits include employer-matching savings accounts, stock options, a full stocked kitchen, fitness reimbursements and Amazon discounts.
A truly global company, Audible's worldwide community downloads almost two billion hours of material annually. Along with their world headquarters in Newark, Audible has offices all over the world including London, Paris and Tokyo.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
Join Us For Lunch!
Team lunch, working lunch, lunch on-the-go, free lunch, lunch break - regardless of how you put it, lunch is a crucial part of everyone's 40-hour week. While some days we're enjoying new cuisine from the restaurant down the street, other days we're scavenging for a granola bar. This Friday, we're changing the way you eat, and inviting you to BYOL(lunch) to our first VIP Lunch & Learn (or breakfast if you're on the West Coast), hosted by our very own Cofounder and President, Katharine Zaleski! Want to join us? This is a VIP only event - click here to become a PowerToFly VIP and we'll see you Friday!
FEATURED COMPANY OF THE WEEK: L3 TECHNOLOGIES
L3 Technologies is one of the top ten defense contractors in the world - and is committed to diversity. They offer these amazing benefits:
- Participation in Grace Hopper Celebration - the world's largest gathering of women technologists
- Comprehensive healthcare - including dental and vision
- Flexible work arrangements - great to have401(k) - awesome
- Educational assistance - grow your career!