This event is intended for tech professionals with at least 3+ years of experience. If you are interested in attending the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation.
Meredith Corporation, the home to such iconic brands as Time, People, Better Homes & Gardens, Sports Illustrated, Entertainment Weekly and Fortune, has partnered with PowerToFly to present an exclusive evening of discussions, networking and refreshments with Meredith's women leaders and male allies.
The event will be held on Tuesday June 26th from 5pm to 7pm CDT at Meredith's HQ, located at 1716 Locust Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 5:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Food & Drinks
- 5:20pm - Event Kickoff with Dina Nathanson, Meredith's SVP, Human Resources and Mike Lacy, Meredith's SVP / CIO
- 5:25pm - PowerToFly Introduction
- 5:30pm - Keynote Address by Niky Cross Taylor, VP, Consumer Revenue Product & Technology
- 5:40pm - Panel Discussion with Meredith's leaders featuring
- Crystal Hagewood, HRIS Technical Analyst - Workday
- John Gaspari, Director End User Technology & Support
- Krystal Maher, Sr. Systems Engineer
- Melissa Zager, Manager, Digital Product & Technology
- 6:00pm - Audience Q & A with Panel
- 6:20pm - Closing Remarks
- 6:25pm - Networking over Food & Drinks
Also, Meredith is hiring! Their competitive benefits include a pension plan, 401(k) with employer matching, gym reimbursements, tuition reimbursement, and free subscriptions to Meredith magazines.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
Apply to be Time Inc.'s Next Senior Software Developer, SDEII (and Be Their Next Great Female Leader, Too!)
Nov. 30 2017
Time Inc. is built on strong female leadership. Are you ready to be their next leader?
Apply for their senior software developer role today.
Nov. 21, 2017
Never dread holiday small talk again. Time Inc. makes explaining what you do easy (and impressive!).
Apply now: bit.ly/2mwZPkd
More information on Time Inc. jobs here.
Want benefits that work for you? Well, Time Inc. is just the place. Apply today and see for yourself!
The technology field has a big challenge ahead, and it’s not about AI or big data. There’s a diversity challenge, especially surrounding gender diversity.