Healthcare technology is an ever-changing, complex industry, which is consistently in demand, now more than ever. That's why we were thrilled to sit down for a fantastic panel discussion and interactive Q&A session with several women leaders and male allies from Surescripts back in May.
Speakers from Surescripts included:
- Monica Ingudam, Senior Product Analyst
- Eric Kirchstein, Software Development Manager
- Andrea Thomsen, Enterprise Data Services Manager
- Michelle Trombetta, Director of Product Innovation
In May, the PowerToFly team co-hosted an interactive discussion with several of leaders in cybersecurity, Aerospace AI, Computer Learning, Cloud Computing, and a number of fields at the forefront of tech and business from Raytheon Technologies.
Our panel of speakers from Raytheon Technologies included:
- Douglas Greene, Director, Raytheon Technologies
- Kierstan Bell, Manager III Software Engineering
- LaQuasha Johnson, Systems & Electrical Engineer
- Sandee Robinson, Software Section Manager / Integrated Product Team Lead
- Sandra Winn, Senior Talent Business Partner Hardware Engineer
On April 30th, PowerToFly closed out the month by hosting a virtual event featuring some of the inspiring female leaders and male allies being the Microsoft Azure Data organization.
Hosted by PowerToFly's Lauren Hagerty, speakers from Microsoft included:
- Sonali Gururaja, Partner Group Engineering Manager
- Elnata Degefa, Principal Software Engineering Manager
- Yadi Reyes, Software Engineer II
- Amy Yuan, Principal Group Engineering Manager
- Kati Iceva, Principal Group Software Engineering Manager
- Zella Henderson, Senior Software Engineer
- Ashwin Shrinivas, Partner Director Engineering
If you are a skilled tech professional currently working as a Senior Software Engineer and/or a Senior Data Engineer and you would like to attend this virtual event, please email your name and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considerer for an invite.
We're excited to bring you an evening of virtual networking with the inspiring female leaders and male allies behind the Microsoft Azure Data organization. Join us for a panel discussion, interactive Q&A, and plenty of networking opportunities, all from the comfort of your home.
This interactive virtual networking and hiring event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams on Thursday, April 30th from 3:00 PM PT to 4:30 PM PT (6:00 PM ET to 7:30 PM ET).