Attention sales and customer success professionals! Watch the recording of our recent event with women leaders and male allies behind Slack, the collaboration platform that's the hub of the digital office, and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and interactive breakout sessions that provided a chance to speak directly to the Slack team.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Kim Beinborn, Head of Customer Success, AMER Central
- Mike Gong, Engagement Manager- Customer Success Go-to-Market
- Chandana Kaza, Technical Architect
- Kelly Bray, Sr. Director, Customer Success Scaled & Strategic Programs
Watch the recording of our invite-only networking event with the hub of the digital office: Slack.
This event included included a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A driven by questions from our community. Hear from Slack's women design leaders on why they love their company, upcoming projects, industry trends, and career advice. We also dove into Slack's commitment to an inclusive culture, pay and promotion equity, employee well-being, and more.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Sara Culver, Design Operations Manager
- Jen Enrique, Senior Product Designer
- Vivian Urata, Staff Product Designer
- Rose Nguyen, Senior Product Designer
- Anna Niess, Group Manager, Product Design
Slack is hiring! Slack looks forward to connecting with curious, creative, and talented professionals to further expand their team.
Did you know that more than 8,400 global brands use Okta, including Slack, Twilio, Teach for America, Major League Baseball, JetBlue, and T-Mobile? As a cloud-native company with a geographically-dispersed team and remote workforce, the company is improving productivity and security for a growing remote client base.
PowerToFly and Okta's women leaders and allies connected with attendees during our recent virtual event which featured a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A.
Speakers from Okta included:
- Royze Adolfo, Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
- Lauren Bayly, Enterprise Account Executive
- Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- Allison Lai, Director, Corporate Sales
- Jaime Mehl, Senior Director, Sales Development
- Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
Watch the recording of PowerToFly's invite-only virtual event with the women leaders driving Bristol Myers Squibb's success. The event featured a keynote address, tech talk, panel discussion, and live Q&A. We discussed paving your way in tech, gaining a competitive advantage in the market through digital strategy, BMS' diversity initiatives, career advice, and more.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company transforming patients' lives through science. By combining the agility of biotech with the scope of an established pharmaceutical company, they are able to drive scientific innovation and help patients overcome serious diseases. They occupy a male-dominated sector, yet support a 50.6%+ female workforce thanks to an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity, and inclusion.
Speakers from Bristol Myers Squibb included:
- Sydney Klein, Chief Information Security Officer & Vice President, Cybersecurity
- Kamayini Kaul, Head of Enterprise Information Strategy & Risk Management
- Arnell Davis, Director, IT Enterprise Service Center
- Vani Kodandaram, Director, IT Business Partner- Business Development & Enterprise IT
- Paula Cabrera-Urena, Vice President, IT User Experience
Attention India technologists! MINDBODY, the cloud-based platform that powers wellness bookings, partnered with PowerToFly, a women-run community that connects skilled professionals with each other and fast-growing companies, for a virtual night of tech talks and networking featuring MINDBODY's women tech leaders.
Speakers from MINDBODY included:
- Bhalchandra Namjoshi, Managing Director and Head of India Operations
- Ekta Kamdar, Lead Product Manager
- Pallavi Kulkarni, Manager, People & Culture
- Namrata Kulkarni, Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- Isha Samant, Technical Program Manager