Watch PowerToFly's recent conversation with our partner 15five facilitating impactful conversations about DEIB in the workplace.
PowerToFly Global DEIB Strategist & Trainer Zara Chaudary recently joined our partner 15five for an illuminating conversation on how to best authentically support differences in the workplace. Zara was joined by 15five's Senior Director of DEI Cara Pelletier as well as leaders from Pave and Raydiant.
Your company may strive for diversity, but are you truly being inclusive and equitable as well? To instill a culture of psychological safety and belonging, everyone including executives, HR, managers, and employees must practice supporting differences in the workplace. And it’s hard to get it “right” without aligning on what that means and how to recover when we inevitably make mistakes.
Whether it’s a difference in culture, identity, age, beliefs, or disability (and the list goes on) this webinar focuses on building a workplace community of allyship. Our differences are reflected in our appreciation, feedback, and communication styles, so watch our panelists from 15Five, Pave, PowerToFly, and Raydiant for a powerful conversation on how to navigate these authentically.
What you’ll learn:
- How to facilitate impactful conversations about DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging) between managers and employees
- How to navigate and encourage cultural differences in a hybrid workplace
- What initiatives can promote a culture of psychological safety and allyship
- How to build stronger work relationships in the face of DEIB mistakes
- Tools and resources to promote inclusion across employees
PowerToFly community members can receive 10% off all tickets with code PTF10
Join PowerToFly partner WIN (Women in Negotiation) on June 1st for their upcoming WIN Summit, Lift As We Rise, happening virtually.
It is a crucial time for women to enhance their negotiation and leadership skills. Looking ahead, it is imperative that women and organizations alike drive transformation for a more equitable future.
This summit will include:
- Empowering and immersive discussions and keynotes aimed at strengthening women’s leadership
- Targeted sessions with practical strategies and solutions to address workplace challenges facing women today
- Strategic networking to expand your professional reach, connections, and community
- Exclusive exposure opportunities with champions and women-oriented brands, discounts and special offers
PowerToFly community members can receive 10% off all tickets with code PTF10.
Click HERE to register and learn more.
Register now for HACE's in-person and virtual leadership summit.
PowerToFly has been honored to partner with the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE), a national non-profit dedicated to the employment, development, and advancement of current and aspiring Latino professionals, on several past summits.
Now, HACE is celebrating their 40th anniversary with a special in-person and virtual leadership summit happening this April 21st and 22nd in Chicago, Illinois and online.
For the last four decades, HACE has been committed to the Latinx community, specifically dedicated to the employment, development, and advancement of current and aspiring Latino professionals. Over the course of two days, HACE will bring together a diverse array of senior corporate leaders, educators, and elected officials, as well as current and aspiring Latino professionals!
Want to learn more about HACE? Watch this conversation with HACE CEO Patricia Mota HERE.
PowerToFly was honored to participate in 15five's second HR Superstars Summit which was visited by thousands of HR leaders.
Building diverse, inclusive, and equitable environments at companies is a must for any strategic HR leader. PowerToFly's Global Director of DEI Sienna Brown recently joined fellow panelists Dion Bullock, Cara Pelletier, and moderator Polly Stocks for a conversation on "DEIB Strategies" as part of 15five's second annual "HR Superstars Summit". This conversation covered:
- The relationship between DEIB & HR
- How to build an initial DEIB strategy
- Holistic approach to DEIB strategies
- A renewed focus on inclusion and belonging