Watch PowerToFly's recent conversation with our partner 15five facilitating impactful conversations about DEIB in the workplace.
PowerToFly Global DEIB Strategist & Trainer Zara Chaudary recently joined our partner 15five for an illuminating conversation on how to best authentically support differences in the workplace. Zara was joined by 15five's Senior Director of DEI Cara Pelletier as well as leaders from Pave and Raydiant.
Your company may strive for diversity, but are you truly being inclusive and equitable as well? To instill a culture of psychological safety and belonging, everyone including executives, HR, managers, and employees must practice supporting differences in the workplace. And it’s hard to get it “right” without aligning on what that means and how to recover when we inevitably make mistakes.
Whether it’s a difference in culture, identity, age, beliefs, or disability (and the list goes on) this webinar focuses on building a workplace community of allyship. Our differences are reflected in our appreciation, feedback, and communication styles, so watch our panelists from 15Five, Pave, PowerToFly, and Raydiant for a powerful conversation on how to navigate these authentically.
What you’ll learn:
- How to facilitate impactful conversations about DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging) between managers and employees
- How to navigate and encourage cultural differences in a hybrid workplace
- What initiatives can promote a culture of psychological safety and allyship
- How to build stronger work relationships in the face of DEIB mistakes
- Tools and resources to promote inclusion across employees
Plus sign up for the 2022 California Conference for Women FREE virtual job fair.
PowerToFly is proud to partner with the the California Conference for Women on their upcoming 2022 virtual event. This is a great chance to renew, reconnect and re-ignite.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Mary J. Blige, award-winning Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Producer & Philanthropist
- Brené Brown, Researcher & Storyteller
- Andra Day, Singer, Songwriter, Activist & Actress
- Dolores Huerta, President & Founder, Dolores Huerta Foundation
- Eva Longoria, Actress, Director, Producer, Entrepreneur & Activist
- Two exclusive keynote sessions, featuring Mary J. Blige, Dr. Brené Brown, Dolores Huerta, Eva Longoria, and more
- Nine 30-minute expert-led breakout sessions on leadership, career advancement, and personal development, including Q&A with speakers
- On-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions and learning bursts until March 31, 2022
- Interactive virtual exhibit hall, bookstore, and 1:1 resume review and career coaching (subject to availability)
- Multiple opportunities to network with fellow attendees and community leaders
Looking for a new role? You can sign up for the California Conference for Women's 2022 virtual job fair featuring Google, Bristol Myers Squibb, Indeed and more for FREE here.
Get your discounted tickets with code 2021MASO as a PowerToFly community member!
PowerToFly is proud to partner with the Massachusetts Conference for Women for their upcoming 2021 virtual event on December 2nd.
This is a day to focus on you. You'll receive inspiration from leaders who will share their stories of professional and personal development to empower you as you craft your own. Best of all, this is a chance to connect with an active community of more than 15,000 women helping women – on Conference day and beyond.
Speakers will include:
- Stacey Abrams, founder, #1 New York Times best-selling author, and voter rights activist
- Selma Blair, disability advocate and actress
- Regina King, Academy award-winning actress, director and activist
- Jay Shetty, award-winning podcaster, purpose coach and best-selling author, Think Like a Monk
- Chloé Zhao, Academy award-winning director
- Plus dozens of other speakers!
Registration closes Monday, November 29th 2021!
As a PowerToFly community member, receive a discounted ticket with code 2021MASO. Your ticket includes:
- Access to two keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers on Conference Day
- Three breakout session time periods on Conference day, with twelve different sessions to choose from, including LIVE speaker Q&A.
- On-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions and additional programming in the Exhibit Hall
- LIVE one-on-one Resume Review, and Career Coaching sessions with local experts
- A completely re-imagined virtual Exhibit Hall
- Multiple opportunities to network with fellow attendees and leaders from the CFW community
As vaccination numbers climb and some—though not all—of our collective paranoia begins to dissipate, businesses are starting to reopen. Employers face a key decision: how will they respond? Will they go back to the ways of life before COVID? Or will they adopt more permanently the flexibility and remote-first work necessitated by the pandemic?
As part of our Corporate Circles: Inclusive Conversation Series, join PowerToFly's Global Director of DEI Sienna Brown and Global DEI Strategist & Trainer Zara Chaudary on Friday, October 1st from 12pm to 1:30pm Eastern for an interactive roundtable as we discuss and share the tools and mindset needed to create the office of the future in a post-pandemic world.
Topics will include:
- The State of Reopening Plans: An Overview
- What employees are demanding of their employers.
- What we can learn from successful and unsuccessful approach by other companies,
- How to apply what we've learned about our businesses and our people to come up with the best plan for us.
- Collective Wisdom: Ways to Make Remote or Hybrid Work Work for You including Common Challenges and Solutions, Unique Hybrid Work Opportunities and 4-Step Action Plan for Embracing Hybrid Work