Watch PowerToFly's recent conversation with our partner 15five facilitating impactful conversations about DEIB in the workplace.
PowerToFly Global DEIB Strategist & Trainer Zara Chaudary recently joined our partner 15five for an illuminating conversation on how to best authentically support differences in the workplace. Zara was joined by 15five's Senior Director of DEI Cara Pelletier as well as leaders from Pave and Raydiant.
Your company may strive for diversity, but are you truly being inclusive and equitable as well? To instill a culture of psychological safety and belonging, everyone including executives, HR, managers, and employees must practice supporting differences in the workplace. And it’s hard to get it “right” without aligning on what that means and how to recover when we inevitably make mistakes.
Whether it’s a difference in culture, identity, age, beliefs, or disability (and the list goes on) this webinar focuses on building a workplace community of allyship. Our differences are reflected in our appreciation, feedback, and communication styles, so watch our panelists from 15Five, Pave, PowerToFly, and Raydiant for a powerful conversation on how to navigate these authentically.
What you’ll learn:
- How to facilitate impactful conversations about DEIB (diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging) between managers and employees
- How to navigate and encourage cultural differences in a hybrid workplace
- What initiatives can promote a culture of psychological safety and allyship
- How to build stronger work relationships in the face of DEIB mistakes
- Tools and resources to promote inclusion across employees
PowerToFly’s Global DEI Strategist & Trainer Aanjel Clayton plus speakers from Checkr and Sapling
In order for individuals to be heard, involved, and engaged, they must be included – and that starts as soon as their offer letter is signed. Onboarding is the process of helping new employees become productive and effective. Typically onboarding starts before a new employee’s first day with standard processes, check-lists, and introductions. All of these interactions can be designed to promote inclusion within your company.
Join Checkr, Sapling and PowerToFly’s Global DEI Strategist & Trainer Aanjel Clayton on Tuesday, May 3rd at 10am PT for a panel discussion on best practices onboarding efficiently and inclusively. Our speakers will cover:
- How to inclusively welcome a new team member
- Ways to streamline processes to make onboarding more efficient
- Ideas on creating an onboarding plan that promotes inclusion
- Best practices for making sure the background check process is fair
Register today to save your spot. If you can’t make it to the live event, RSVP anyway and we will send you an on-demand recording to watch on your own time.
Plus sign up for the 2022 California Conference for Women FREE virtual job fair.
PowerToFly is proud to partner with the the California Conference for Women on their upcoming 2022 virtual event. This is a great chance to renew, reconnect and re-ignite.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Mary J. Blige, award-winning Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Producer & Philanthropist
- Brené Brown, Researcher & Storyteller
- Andra Day, Singer, Songwriter, Activist & Actress
- Dolores Huerta, President & Founder, Dolores Huerta Foundation
- Eva Longoria, Actress, Director, Producer, Entrepreneur & Activist
- Two exclusive keynote sessions, featuring Mary J. Blige, Dr. Brené Brown, Dolores Huerta, Eva Longoria, and more
- Nine 30-minute expert-led breakout sessions on leadership, career advancement, and personal development, including Q&A with speakers
- On-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions and learning bursts until March 31, 2022
- Interactive virtual exhibit hall, bookstore, and 1:1 resume review and career coaching (subject to availability)
- Multiple opportunities to network with fellow attendees and community leaders
Looking for a new role? You can sign up for the California Conference for Women's 2022 virtual job fair featuring Google, Bristol Myers Squibb, Indeed and more for FREE here.
Get your discounted tickets with code 2021MASO as a PowerToFly community member!
PowerToFly is proud to partner with the Massachusetts Conference for Women for their upcoming 2021 virtual event on December 2nd.
This is a day to focus on you. You'll receive inspiration from leaders who will share their stories of professional and personal development to empower you as you craft your own. Best of all, this is a chance to connect with an active community of more than 15,000 women helping women – on Conference day and beyond.
Speakers will include:
- Stacey Abrams, founder, #1 New York Times best-selling author, and voter rights activist
- Selma Blair, disability advocate and actress
- Regina King, Academy award-winning actress, director and activist
- Jay Shetty, award-winning podcaster, purpose coach and best-selling author, Think Like a Monk
- Chloé Zhao, Academy award-winning director
- Plus dozens of other speakers!
Registration closes Monday, November 29th 2021!
As a PowerToFly community member, receive a discounted ticket with code 2021MASO. Your ticket includes:
- Access to two keynote sessions featuring multiple speakers on Conference Day
- Three breakout session time periods on Conference day, with twelve different sessions to choose from, including LIVE speaker Q&A.
- On-demand playback of ALL breakout sessions and additional programming in the Exhibit Hall
- LIVE one-on-one Resume Review, and Career Coaching sessions with local experts
- A completely re-imagined virtual Exhibit Hall
- Multiple opportunities to network with fellow attendees and leaders from the CFW community