A Look at Fidelity's Approach to Women's Career Growth and Engagement
According to a 2018 study by McKinsey & Company and LeanIn.Org, 90% of companies say they prioritize gender diversity, but only 52% of employees agree. While many companies stop at verbal commitment, some select leaders are earnestly working towards a more diverse workplace.
PowerToFly returned to Charlotte, North Carolina on April 24th to present an invite-only evening with Wells Fargo's women tech leaders and male allies.
"Culture Fit" is an often used, and yet very misunderstood phrase in today's workplace. But what if you could use "culture fit" to your advantage during your job search while making sure you're finding a company that will enable you to thrive and not just survive? Join women from PowerToFly, Elpha, and The Zebra, in partnership with Indeed Prime, as we discuss this topic and answer your questions on this interactive webinar.
Speakers will include:
- Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder & President of PowerToFly
- Cadran Cowansage, CoFounder & CEO of Elpha
- Manijeh Noori, Director of Engineering at The Zebra
- More To Be Announced!
During this one hour webinar, you'll learn:
- How to research whether a company's culture would be a fit for you - from sites to use to reverse reference checks
- What to look for during the hiring and interview process - the questions to ask
- Who and what leaders look for to build their company cultures
The conversation will take place on Wednesday, May 8th from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EST. You'll also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive follow up information.
- Learn more about PowerToFly
- Learn more about Indeed Prime
- Learn more about Elpha
- Learn more about The Zebra
About our webinars: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.
If you are a Seattle-based tech professional who is interested in attending this event, please email us at email@example.com to be considered for an invitation.
Microsoft and PowerToFly would love to invite you to Women Think Next on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Join us for an evening of inspiring discussions and networking with Microsoft's tech & business leaders.