Attention sales and customer success professionals! Watch the recording of our recent event with women leaders and male allies behind Slack, the collaboration platform that's the hub of the digital office, and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and interactive breakout sessions that provided a chance to speak directly to the Slack team.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Kim Beinborn, Head of Customer Success, AMER Central
- Mike Gong, Engagement Manager- Customer Success Go-to-Market
- Chandana Kaza, Technical Architect
- Kelly Bray, Sr. Director, Customer Success Scaled & Strategic Programs
Did you know that more than 8,400 global brands use Okta, including Slack, Twilio, Teach for America, Major League Baseball, JetBlue, and T-Mobile? As a cloud-native company with a geographically-dispersed team and remote workforce, the company is improving productivity and security for a growing remote client base.
PowerToFly and Okta's women leaders and allies connected with attendees during our recent virtual event which featured a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A.
Speakers from Okta included:
- Royze Adolfo, Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
- Lauren Bayly, Enterprise Account Executive
- Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- Allison Lai, Director, Corporate Sales
- Jaime Mehl, Senior Director, Sales Development
- Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
As a completely remote company, PowerToFly relies on Slack even more than email to connect our global team. That's why it was a thrill to partner with Slack to present an invite-only night for women in sales at one of their two New York City offices.
A packed house at our event with Slack
Our panel of impressive women sales leaders at Slack
A panel took questions from the audience
A full room of amazing women
PowerToFly is thrilled to be partnering with Slack for an invite-only evening featuring Julie Maresca, Slack's Head of Enterprise Sales - East. This exclusive event will include a panel discussion featuring several of Slack's women leaders including Marina Milenkovic, Senior Solutions Engineer; Kathleen Faulkner, Sr. Account Executive; Lauren Oliphant, Solutions Engineer; and Gina Jacobson, Manager, Custom Success as well as plenty of time to network with your peers over food and drinks.
The event will be held on Monday, September 24th from 6pm to 8pm at Slack's HQ, located at 436 Lafayette Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10003.
Slack is a collaboration hub for teamwork that keeps key information right at your fingertips. Today, it boasts over 8 million daily active users across over 500,000 organizations. An impressive 65% of the companies in the Fortune 100 are now Slack customers. With 1,000 employees and growing, Slack has been committed to investing in inclusion and diversity since Day One.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In and Networking over Drinks and Light Food
- 6:20pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Welcome & Introduction by Slack by Marina Milenkovic, Senior Solutions Engineer
- 6:35pm - Panel Discussion featuring from Slack:
- Julie Maresca, Head of Enterprise Sales - East
- Kathleen Faulkner, Sr. Account Executive
- Lauren Oliphant, Senior Solutions Engineer
- Gina Jacobson, Manager, Customer Success
- 6:50pm - Audience Q & A
- 7:10pm - Networking Resumes over Drinks and Light Food
Slack is hiring! Their benefits include full health coverage, generous parental leave, a $150 month fitness and wellness reimbursement, and $2,000 annually for professional development. However, if you are not looking for new opportunities and would like to attend the event to network with your peers, that's great too.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.