Attention sales and customer success professionals! Watch the recording of our recent event with women leaders and male allies behind Slack, the collaboration platform that's the hub of the digital office, and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and interactive breakout sessions that provided a chance to speak directly to the Slack team.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Kim Beinborn, Head of Customer Success, AMER Central
- Mike Gong, Engagement Manager- Customer Success Go-to-Market
- Chandana Kaza, Technical Architect
- Kelly Bray, Sr. Director, Customer Success Scaled & Strategic Programs
Did you know that more than 8,400 global brands use Okta, including Slack, Twilio, Teach for America, Major League Baseball, JetBlue, and T-Mobile? As a cloud-native company with a geographically-dispersed team and remote workforce, the company is improving productivity and security for a growing remote client base.
PowerToFly and Okta's women leaders and allies connected with attendees during our recent virtual event which featured a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A.
Speakers from Okta included:
- Royze Adolfo, Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
- Lauren Bayly, Enterprise Account Executive
- Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- Allison Lai, Director, Corporate Sales
- Jaime Mehl, Senior Director, Sales Development
- Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
On May 6th, PowerToFly was honored to partner with New Relic to host our first ever event for our Australian community. New Relic is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what's happening in today's complex software environments.
Speakers from New Relic included:
- Sharryn Napier, VP, ANZ
- Jill Macmurchy, VP, Technical Sales
- Bianca Bowron-Cuthill, Senior Director, Customer Success
- Tracy Williams, VP, Business Partners & Chief Diversity Officer
- Martina Craven, Manager, Talent Acquisition, APJ
How This Sales Coach Found Success—And A Career Path—at the Intersection of Tech, Construction, & Sales
A few months ago, Lily Zintak found herself at a crossroads.
She'd been working as a Sales Development Representative in construction management software company Procore Technologies' Austin, Texas office for the better part of 18 months. She'd watched the office grow from less than 200 people to more than 400—and even cut the ribbon when they opened a new floor of offices. She'd made 50-plus sales calls a day, honed an approach to prospecting and connecting with clients that worked for her, and found success. It was at this point in her career, where she had to make a tough decision.
On December 11th, two of PowerToFly's own sales leaders, Cristina Duke and Amanda Bender, traveled to San Francisco to co-host a lunchtime event with New Relic, a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what's happening in today's complex software environments. This event highlighted New Relic's women leaders in sales, technical sales, and marketing and featured an invite-only audience of skilled professionals also in those fields. (By the way, New Relic is hiring in those fields and you can view their open roles HERE.)
The afternoon kicked off with networking over scrumptious small bites and refreshments prior to welcome remarks by Cristina, PowerToFly's Head of Sales and Customer Success. Next up, New Relic's Tracy Williams, Vice President, Global Business Partner Group delivered a brief keynotes address where she dove deeper into New Relic's culture and diversity & inclusion programs.
Next up, Tracy joined an esteemed panel of women leaders throughout New Relic for an intimate fireside chat and audience Q&A. New Relic speakers included:
- Nada DaVeiga, GVP of Solutions Consulting
- Francine Anthony, Senior Director of Global Partner Marketing
- Sara Coady, GVP, Enterprise Sales
- Tracy Kraft, VP, Marketing
- Amy Morrison, Senior Recruiter and Corporate Wellness/Fitness Leader
A great crowd!
PowerToFly's Cristina Duke kicked off our programming.
Our inspiring panel speakers during the afternoon's fireside chat.
New Relic leaders took questions from the audience.
What a great afternoon!