On September 9th, PowerToFly partnered with Chainalysis to present and interactive virtual networking event featuring several women leaders at this groundbreaking startup. Backed by Benchmark, Accel Partners, and other leading names in venture capital, Chainalysis offers cryptocurrency investigation and compliance solutions to global law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they work together to fight illicit cryptocurrency activity.
Speakers from Chainalysis included:
- Betsy Bevilacqua, Vice President, Information Security
- Debra Brown, Vice President, Sales, Americas
- Hannah Curtis, Lead Product Manager, Data
- Jaclyn Mack, Vice President, People
PowerToFly kicked off September 2020 with an interactive virtual networking and hiring event with MongoDB - used by millions of developers to power innovative products and services.
PowerToFly was thrilled to close out August 2020 with a special virtual event featuring women tech leaders and allies from Morgan Stanley, specifically from their Montreal office.
As a global financial services leader, Morgan Stanley boasts a remarkable tech team that leverages innovative and emerging technology to refine that production line.
Speakers from Morgan Stanley included:
- Sophia Bennaceur, COO for Montreal
- Kateryna Zaslavska, Development Lead in Settlements Technology
- David Cardon, Reliability & Production Engineering Montreal Lead
- Lynne Tudor-Long, Access Management Regional Lead
- Silvana Rizzo, Product Manager, Infrastructure Services Financial Planning & Analytics Applications
To learn more about the company, check out this short introductory video.
Watch our August 2020 virtual event with women leaders from Accenture Federal Services where these prominent tech leaders discussed tech trends, shared professional advice, and dove deeper into potential career opportunities.
Speakers from Accenture Federal Services included:
- Ira Entis, Managing Director, Growth and Strategy
- Sara Abiusi, Managing Director, AFS Civilian Portfolio Technology Lead
- Kim Aftergood, Managing Director, Tech Industry Practice Lead & Defense Client Executive
- Jennifer Lange, Managing Director, AFS Advanced Technology Center
- Terrianne Lord, Associate Director, AFS Salesforce Practice & Digital Platforms Lead
- Amy Levenson, Microsoft Dynamics/Power Apps Practice Lead
- Aleathia Dixon, AFS Inclusion & Diversity Specialist
- Amy Giovannucci, Managing Director, Digital Platforms ServiceNow Practice Lead
- Michelle Quiroga, Senior Manager, Intel ServiceNow Practice
Attention sales and customer success professionals! Watch the recording of our recent event with women leaders and male allies behind Slack, the collaboration platform that's the hub of the digital office, and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, live audience Q&A, and interactive breakout sessions that provided a chance to speak directly to the Slack team.
Speakers from Slack included:
- Kim Beinborn, Head of Customer Success, AMER Central
- Mike Gong, Engagement Manager- Customer Success Go-to-Market
- Chandana Kaza, Technical Architect
- Kelly Bray, Sr. Director, Customer Success Scaled & Strategic Programs