PowerToFly was thrilled to sit down with several impressive women leaders at PwC to learn more about women in technology roles at PwC, our speakers fascinating careers and how the firm is preparing for the marketplace of the future.
During the event, PwC's team shared insight into their inclusive culture, commitment to well-being, employee benefits and more. Attendees had the opportunity to network and hear how they are driving digital transformation and evolving how work is performed in the areas of assurance, tax and consulting services.
Speakers at the event included:
- Olga Harris, Analytics & Technology Consulting Director
- TraLiza King, Tax Senior Manager
- Michele Wong, Tax Technology Director
- Sasha Dos Santos, PwC Labs Senior Manager
- Shradha Sharma, Technology Consulting Manager
Reddit was nicknamed The Front Page of the Internet when it's wide-reaching content covered the world's most trending stories. The platform is composed of millions of communities ("subreddits") devoted to a range of content, from vital to trivial. Three things remain the same across the platform: it's authentic, honest, and proudly untamed.
Recently, we sat down with several of Reddit's women leaders to discuss their latest projects and the tech behind Reddit.
Speakers from Reddit included:
- Afua Donkor, Sr. Human Resource Business Partner
- Roxy Young, VP of Marketing
- Aylea Baldwin, Threat Intelligence Lead
- Samantha Carow, Engineering Manager II
- Diana Nam, Head of Brand Success West
- Rebecca Rosenthal, Software Engineer III
Teachers Pay Teachers and PowerToFly came together to discuss one of the most powerful tools in life: education. The PowerToFly team were joined by the leading marketplace for educational resources, Teachers Pay Teachers, and we dove into how tech is shaping the future of education, where engineering and education intersect, and how you can get involved.
Speakers from Teachers Pay Teachers included:
- Randi Gray, Senior IT Manager
- Jillian Silver, Tech Lead
- Linda Wang, Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Charlotte Weiskittel, Group Product Manager
- Danielle Leong, Data Engineer
- Michelle Cummings, Vice President of Content
In May 2020, PowerToFly partnered with Deloitte to present an interactive panel discussion featuring women leaders and allies from Deloitte's US Delivery Center. Our speakers discussed how they bring a multidisciplinary approach that merges Deloitte's independently recognized industry, business and technical experience with leading operating approaches.
Speakers from Deloitte included:
- Humbelina Sanchez, Managing Director
- Tracy Galloway, Senior Solution Manager
- Sholom Surges, Senior Solution Manager
- Lathika Sri, Solution Manager / USDC
- Rita Taylor, Solution Manager
Freddie Mac is changing the housing market in the US. Want to learn more about how? Then just watch our recent panel discussion and audience Q&A with women leaders and allies from Freddie Mac.
Speakers from Freddie Mac included:
- Brandon Rush – Business Tech.: Investments & Capital Markets
- Sandy Sweeney – Business Resiliency
- Any Oettinger – ETX
- Erika Thompson – Risk
- Melissa Chiari - IT Transformation & Maclean Area