For more information on open roles at Dow Jones, click here.
Dow Jones has supported Lauren throughout her career, from competitive baton twirler to SVP of enterprise applications. Looking for support in your career, too? Apply to Dow Jones here: bit.ly/dowjonesjobs
Are you looking to return to work after a career break? If so, the team at PowerToFly would like to invite you and a select group of engineers to an exclusive webinar to learn more about United Technologies exciting and innovative Re-Empower Program.
Experienced professionals sometimes take a career break for a variety of personal and professional reasons. Returning to work after an absence of two or more years can seem daunting. To help with this transition, United Technologies' Re-Empower Program is designed specifically to help you bring your knowledge, experience and creativity back to the workforce. We see your potential and want to help you to continue your professional journey.
To qualify for the Re-Empower Program, candidates should:
- Be on a voluntary career break of two or more years
- Have more than five years of professional work experience
- Have an interest in returning to a full-time position
- Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- For engineering roles, an engineering-related degree is required.
Find out how to apply for one of the many positions United Technologies has across the country. Along with a behind-the-scenes look at some of the many products United Technologiesis responsible for, the United Technologies team will leave time to answer questions about their culture, the workload and a full introduction into United Technologies' new Re-Empower program.
- Dr. J. Michael McQuade - SVP, Science & Technology, United Technologies (United Technologies Re-Empower Program Executive Sponsor)
- Mary Lombardo - VP Innovation and Research, United Technologies Climate, Controls, and Security
- Bridget Sheriff, Executive Director, Engineering, United Technologies Aerospace
- Milena Berry - CEO, Co-founder & mom of four, PowerToFly (moderator)
This event is invite only; contact our team through the event registration page to request access.
PowerToFly is partnering with Time Inc. to connect with senior female engineers in NYC and find their future leaders.
If you are great with nodeJS and see yourself as a fullstack engineer but love frontend work, then you have what it takes to drive Time Inc. to the next level and we want to hear from you.
We have a direct line to the hiring managers at Time Inc. Brand Engineering and can help you get in the door.
It's really an amazing opportunity. Please email email@example.com to connect directly, or go to PowerToFly to apply.
And if you want to learn more, this video tells the story of Time Inc.'s COO Jen Wong.
Jerusha Sinsley | Manger | Instock Management Trade Books
Amazon's flexible environment makes it a good place for women to work. Where could an Amazon badge take you?