This is an invite-only event for women in tech with 3+ years of experience. If you think that this event would be a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invitation.
Deloitte, in partnership with PowerToFly, is assembling an exclusive event for Nashville's women in technology to connect with Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director, and their Chief Technology Director, Keith Landau. This invite-only evening will include a panel with additional leaders from Deloitte, as well as an inside look into the company's technology innovations and culture where women can thrive.
After the program, we will leave time for you to network with top women in your field and team members from PowerToFly.
To learn more about the Information Technology Services group and Deloitte, please visit: https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over Light Food & Drinks
- 6:25pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:30pm - Welcome & Opening Remarks by Keith Landau, Deloitte's Chief Technology Director
- 6:40pm - A video presentation featuring Deloitte's Information Technology Services employees
- 6:45pm - Fireside Chat featuring Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director
- 7:00pm- Panel Discussion featuring
- Tami Deakins, Deloitte's Program Management Office Leader
- Danielle Whittaker, Deloitte's Engagement Manager
- Keith Landau, Deloitte's Chief Technology Director
- Noreen Cohen-White, Deloitte's Global Technology Managing Director
- 7:15pm - Audience Q&A; with the Panel
- 7:40pm - Closing Remarks
- 7:40pm - Networking resumes over light food & drinks
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), Deloitte is hiring. Deloitte is committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities across our businesses. Deloitte has been recognized by Working Mothers as one of the 100 best companies for multicultural women. Their benefits include up to 16 weeks of Paid Family Leave, pension plans and gym & health subsidies.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
While we try to remain empathetic in our daily lives, did you know that empathy can also be a powerful business tool? PowerToFly's Senior Enterprise Account Executive Amanda Bender, who has a Masters degree in Clinical Psychology, will help share with you how to be more empathetic and how empathy can help you in business in this easily accessible seminar.
(Register now and watch the training session anytime - Availability Runs through December 31, 2018! You will receive a separate email in your inbox with a link to the seminar after you have completed your purchase. If you would like to access all of our on-demand webinars for free, sign-up for a PowerToFly VIP membership.)
This seminar covers:
- How to use empathy with customers and in business
- How to get better at being empathic
- Loving-kindness meditation
- Becoming an "empathy detective"
- Developing an awareness of empathy in others
About the speaker:
Amanda Bender, PowerToFly's Senior Enterprise Account Executive, has a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology. Before joining the team at PowerToFly, she had her own practice where she worked with high school students and their families. For five years, she worked in neuroscience research at UCLA where she worked on studies focusing on increasing empathy in patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
1. This webinar is on-demand. What happens after I purchase?
After completing the Eventbrite registration process, you'll receive an email with a link to the on-demand presentation. This link is unique to you, and shouldn't be shared with others.
2. What is your refund policy?
Because this webinar is on-demand, no refunds will be given.
3. Is there a charge for each lesson, even if it's in a series?
Yes, there is an additional charge for each lesson whether it is stand alone or in a series.
4. I haven't received my confirmation email with the link to the presentation, what should I do?
Sometimes our confirmation emails can be blocked by email providers or get buried in a junk folder. If you haven't received your confirmation email within 24 hours, email us at email@example.com so we can resend your link.