If you can’t protest and can’t donate, you can still generate funds by watching these videos (and the ads).
Feel Closer Together Even When You're Apart
Spark new connections and have fun together with Icebreaker! Icebreaker is an online engagement platform that helps facilitate a variety of virtual events that can be personalized for any occasion.
Icebreaker believes in creating a truly happy place to work and sets the bar for remote culture. Their founders — a social-change technologist, an activist turned entrepreneur, and a community organizer — are leaders with a track record of success from Change.org, Obama for America, Hustle, the MIT Media Lab, and Facebook.
How do you want to break the ice?
Icebreaker offers a variety of templates to help you get started with hosting your virtual event.
Icebreaker can help you....
- Host a virtual meet & greet! You can make valuable connections and learn what others in your community are up to. You can create games or come up with a list of get-to-know-you-questions to help the conversation flow.
- BYOB with a virtual happy hour. Gather with your closest pals or some new connections and play conversation games until you've smiled your faces off.
- Focus on your gratitude. Analyze the small things, or simply say thank you. Research shows that consciously focusing on gratitude can make a positive impact on the brain's ability to regulate stress and experience joy.
- Get the team together! Icebreaker offers a variety of templates to facilitate team building. In an era where the remote workplace is the new norm, it is more important than ever to connect with your colleagues.
- CREATE YOUR OWN! With the help of the experts at Icebreaker, you can create your own template for a virtual gathering. Browse through Icebreaker's library of games and activities if you need some extra inspiration.
How to host your event on Icebreaker
How to Host Your Event on Icebreaker www.youtube.com
Want to Learn More?
Matching People to Jobs, Accurately and Fairly
pymetrics is a talent matching platform using behavioral data and ethical AI to help companies better understand their workforce, as well as make better and fairer people decisions. pymetrics' AI driven sorting engine provides solutions beyond just recruiting, powering various stages of the talent life-cycle, including internal mobility and workforce reskilling.
What is pymetrics?
What is pymetrics? (Official Video) www.youtube.com
How can pymetrics enhance your talent process?
pymetrics uniquely leverages behavioral data and artificial intelligence to enable their clients to identify their top performing candidates. Watch the video below to hear from the pymetrics team to learn how their platform can be integrated into their client's current systems to help improve efficiency, effectiveness, fairness, and the overall candidate experience.
How can pymetrics enhance your talent processes? www.youtube.com
Click the link below to hear from pymetrics CEO & Co-Founder, Frida Polli, on how pymetrics uses data science to make the hiring process more efficient.
Meet the Startup Using A.I. to Solve the Complicated Hiring Process
Meet the Startup Using A.I. to Solve the Complicated Hiring Process www.inc.com