From October 18-20, 2022, PowerToFly hosted a three day event featuring speakers and sponsors who shared their learnings and expertise, followed by a virtual hiring event where attendees were able to hear from companies and meet with them directly in breakout rooms to network and learn more about the opportunities they have to offer. In case you missed it, you can relive the entire event here.
Featured Talks From Our Sponsors:
- KnowBe4 | Advice To Succeed As Your Authentic Self At Work
- ServiceNow | Over-Mentored, Undersponsored: How To Better Support Latina Professionals
- United Health Group | No Hay Latinidad Sin Comunidad: The Power Of Community
- Expedia Group | Fostering Authentic Diversity
- Autodesk | Staying True To Your Cultural Identity
- Freddie Mac | How More Latinas Can Break Into STEM
Free resource for PowerToFly community members! Get a free spot in Institute of Code’s weekend coding bootcamp. By the end of the mini-bootcamp, you’ll know how to build 4x custom websites for your self, host it online for free and connect a custom domain name.
Companies Hiring That We Featured At The Job Fair: