This FinTech Engineer Values Diversity & Network Building at PowerToFly Events.
As you know, PowerToFly is a global community of people who advocate for more inclusion, diversity, and transparency in the workplace.
There are three reasons you've joined the platform:
- To find roles at major companies and startups fostering environments to retain women.
- To connect in-person with diversity and inclusion allies at exclusive events with industry leaders.
- To get access to our webinars, coaching videos and more.
We met Cynthia Tham, Head of Engineering at Identity Mind, at our recent event with Checkr in San Francisco. In this video, she highlights the power of diversity and shares the value of networking at our events.
If you're company looking to bring more diverse talent to your hiring process, or a candidate looking to elevate your career on a more diverse team, email us at Hi@PowerToFly.com.
By the way, Checkr is hiring.
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Paid Time Off- Meaningful Equity
- Daily Catered Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- Hands-On Coaching and Professional Development
- Public Transport Reimbursement
- Wellness & Gym Membership Reimbursement
- 12 weeks of paid Maternity & Paternity leave for new families
- And More!
- #Director #ProductManagement
- And more!
Follow Checkr on PowerToFly.
- Evening with Morgan Stanley's Cutting-Edge Technologists ... ›
- Come Network with the Women Tech Leaders at Fair - PowerToFly ... ›
- A Look at Our Event with American Express - PowerToFly Blog ›
- NYC Women Networking Event with BlackRock - PowerToFly Blog ›
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting