Trail of Bits
They Don't Just Fix Bugs, They Fix Software
Trail of Bits combines high-end security research with a real-world attacker mentality to reduce risk and fortify code. They take on difficult security challenges by designing and building new technology, researching new techniques, and reviewing the security of new tech products.
They assist their clientele, ranging from Facebook to DARPA, with software assurance, security engineering, research & engineering, and hands-on training.
Trail of Bits' has a deep expertise in reverse engineering, cryptography, virtualization, malware, and software exploits. According to their client's needs, they audit their client's products or networks and consult on the necessary modifications to secure deployment, or develop the features that close their security gaps.
Trail of Bits Products
- WHAT IT DOES: this GitHub app continuously assures your Ethereum smart contracts are safe and functional. The software reports build status on every commit, and also run a suite of security.
- THE PROCESS: once connected to your GitHub repository, Crytic will run its static analyzer to detect common vulnerabilities. It will run unit tests to ensure no functional bugs are added while your project is in development. It will also evaluate customer, application-specific security with Echidna.
- REPORTING: for every issue found, Crytic will present a detailed report of the bug with source-code highlighting.
- WHAT IT DOES: an app that monitors your device security, notifies you when an issue is detected, and provides actionable steps to take to mitigate risks. It checks your devices to ensure that they are as secure as can be. The app can also provide a security-checkup for your online accounts.
- THE PROCESS: The app will integrate into its own applications so that you can start receiving alerts for security risks.
- REPORTING: You will be notified by iVerify when there is a threat to you device or online account. iVerify will alert you and provide actionable advice.
How does it work? Check out Trail of Bits' product demo:
Product Expo - Trail of bits youtu.be
Want to learn more?
Visit Trail of Bits during our Product Expo, part of the Diversity Reboot 2020, to learn about the company, and watch live demos of their products. We can't wait to see you there!
Preparing for the Unexpected: How Maria Fava Found Her Confidence as a Bicultural, Bilingual Woman at T. Rowe Price
Born in Mexico City and raised in Guadalajara, Maria Fava never would have predicted that she'd have a career in financial services. And certainly not in Maryland.
Over two decades ago, when Maria moved to the U.S. to study psychology at the University of Texas at Arlington, she'd planned on moving back to Mexico to study law after graduation. Instead, she fell in love with an unassuming Italian-American her senior year. She married him and moved to Maryland, his home state.
When the pandemic began in spring and her friends (and fellow Carnegie Mellon master's students) started to find out that their offers for summer internships were canceled, Mai Sha held her breath.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.