Unite With Translator
Translator is on a mission to spread empathy and equality at scale. Translator was founded on the belief that the future of Diversity & Inclusion is data-driven and that technology can help us drive the change we need in the world.
Translator built the world's first and only 360° platform for enterprise Diversity & Inclusion. Their products are designed to empower employees with bottom-up, real-time tools and resources while enabling management with top-down, data-driven solutions to drive change and measure results.
That's why they built UNITY — the world's most advanced Diversity & Inclusion training system for corporations, schools and non-profits.
What is UNITY?
UNITY is changing how companies think about, prioritize, and deliver Diversity & Inclusion training. It's data driven, anonymous, and fun.
Features and Benefits
- SAFE & INCLUSIVE - UNITY is 100% private and anonymous at all times so individuals can express
themselves, ask questions, learn, and reflect on their own identity without fear.
- DIVERSITY & INCLUSION TEMPLATES - UNITY's Content Management System (CMS) allows session administrators to create and deliver real-time, digital exercises - all while using existing D&I curricula.
- MEASURABLE & DATA-DRIVEN - UNITY delivers real-time, de-identified data, enabling reflection and growth for participants while driving long-term D&I outcomes for management.
Want to learn more?
Fill out the form below, and join us at the Product Expo, part of the Diversity Reboot 2020 Summit, for a product demo of UNITY. We can't wait to see you there!
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting
Over 40,000 people joined us online last week for Diversity Reboot 2020. We're so grateful to those of you who joined us and we are feeling re-energized and more committed than ever to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our homes and our workplaces.