Watch Highlights From Our Event With S&P Global
We Loved Meeting S&P Global's Women Tech Leaders in Denver. Watch what attendees have to say about our event.
About The Event: Hosted by PowerToFly's CEO Milena Berry, this special invite-only evening began with a keynote address by Marcus Daley, CTO, S&P Global Ratings, who spoke more about S&P Global's mission and company culture. Next up, Grace Bang, Data Scientist, Product Development, walked our audience through a product demo on Project Discovery, an AI-driven system that augments and enhances the analytical process.
Read about the event here.
S&P Global is #hiring. They have 520 jobs listed on #PowerToFly including:
- and more!
Learn more about S&P Global's open roles here.
- An Inside Look at Our Event with S&P Global - PowerToFly Blog ›
- An Invite Only Evening with S&P Global's CTO/COO - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Diversity And Inclusion At S&P Global - PowerToFly Blog ›
- S&P Global Diversity & Inclusion - PowerToFly Blog ›
- S&P Global ›
- S&P Global Believes Change Pays - PowerToFly Blog ›
- On what makes S&P Global a top place for working mothers ... ›
- Her passion for technology and learning, coupled with S&P Global's ... ›
- A Night of Networking with the Women Tech Leaders at S&P Global ›
- PowerToFLy Loved Meeting S&P Global's Women Tech Leaders in ... ›
On Representation, Constant Learning, and Coachability: How Rocket Mortgage's Bianca Brown Is Finding Success in Finance
From Puzzle Solver to Data Detective: Rockstar Director of Analytics Caroline Peika Talks Data Analytics in the Gaming Industry
Caroline Peika has loved puzzles—and mystery novels—for just about as long as she can remember. Both are extensions of the same core interest: problem solving.
We recently chatted with Nisha Parekh, Campus Recruitment Lead at National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, or NGA for short.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the company's culture and values, and learn how you can make your application stand out!
To learn more about NGA and their open roles, click here.