We Learned a TON from Microsoft's Women Leaders
On September 25th PowerToFly's Director of Customer Success Cristina Duke and Talent Advocate Megan Alexander flew to Bellevue in Washington to host a special evening with the women business & technology leaders from the Microsoft Azure AI Platform organization.
Microsoft speakers at the event included:
- Ria Kapila, Chief of Staff
- Aniththa Umamahesan, Program Manager
- Julie Stevenson, Data Scientist
- Sindhura Bandhakavi, Principal Software Engineering Manager
- Sophia Liu, Data Scientist
- Vinitra Swamy, Software Engineer
- After this event with Microsoft I learned that work life balance really exists at this company
- It was a great event! There is a clear need for networking events like this. I learned a lot about Azure team and felt like I had a great opportunity to connect with the members of the team and Microsoft recruiters in general. My favorite part was a panel format with Q&A.
- Extremely well organized right from Parking, to providing nametags, notebooks, and a wide selection of Hors d'oeuvres.
Microsoft is hiring! Visit their page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles.
Meg and Cristina from PowerToFly arrive at Microsoft!
Ready for the event!
A great crowd of experienced women in tech.
Ria Kapila, Chief of Staff, Microsoft AI Platform
A look at our impressive panel.
Our panel answered questions from the audience.
The event concluded with plenty of time to network.
When Danielle Satterfield attended a PowerToFly networking event with cloud-based observability platform New Relic last December, she wasn't actively looking for a job.
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
(With specific tips for remote teams!)
Join Diversity reboot 2020 virtually
COVID-19 has forced us to map the future of our workplaces at a dizzying new pace.
The Diversity Reboot 2020 Summit is a virtual gathering for professionals who want to share how we can all rebuild faster in partnership with diverse talent. Join us, along with thousands of diverse women and allies, to remake our world the way it ought to be.
Learn more here