Webinar Synopsis: Being a Female Tech Sales Leader with Verizon
Dec. 18, 2017
Learn from three female leaders in tech sales at Verizon, as they discuss their histories in technology sales, share advice on overcoming career hurdles and discuss their workplace culture, especially when it comes to diversity.
Watch the full webinar here.
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- No. 1 Sales Engineer ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- Women in tech sales ›
- How are we not there yet on women in tech sales? ›
- Why We Need More Women in Tech Sales – Inside.Lever ›
- Why We Need More Women in Tech Sales | Jordan Leonard | Pulse ... ›
- How to hire more women in tech sales | Workable ›
- Life after the Tech Sales Apprenticeship: Women in Tech Sales ... ›
- Why Now Is the Time for Women in Tech ›
- Taking The Lead: Women Leaders in Tech Sales Tickets, Wed, Aug ... ›
- How Can Tech Companies Attract More Women in Sales? - No More ... ›
- Breaking Into Tech Sales: Women Edition Panel Discussion - YouTube ›
Dorra Bouchiha can remember the exact moment she realized she wasn't in control of her own career.
It was summer 2018, and she was sitting at work, watching a presentation by one of her then-employer's new leaders. The presenter was talking about personal growth and showed the room a slide of two images side by side.
Growing Your Career in Technical Support: 4 Tips for Getting Hired at Elastic from Support Director Heidi Sager
Heidi Sager loves math, but she also loves working with people.
She always has, which is why she enjoyed her part-time job working at the IT department of the University of Colorado while she was studying electrical engineering. (She'd started in computer science, but explains that it "wasn't for her" and switched her major.) She helped students and professors with word processors, basic programming, and software checkout, and took a full-time job after graduation as a UNIX system administrator.
Working at Relativity—the global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful data-organizing and discovery platform—looked different in 2020. The highly collaborative environment of their Chicago headquarters transitioned to a virtual setting, and just like companies around the country, Relativity adapted their goals and major projects to a completely remote environment.
We recently chatted with two really awesome recruiters at Moody's who took the time to share some tips with us!
Humera Yasmeen, located in Bangalore, India, and Vytaute Syvoke, located in Vilnius, Lituania, shared some top-notch tips with us, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the company's culture and values, and how you can make your application stand out.
To learn more about Moody's and their open roles, click here.