Webinar Synopsis: Being a Female Tech Sales Leader with Verizon
Dec. 18, 2017
Learn from three female leaders in tech sales at Verizon, as they discuss their histories in technology sales, share advice on overcoming career hurdles and discuss their workplace culture, especially when it comes to diversity.
Watch the full webinar here.
- The 25 Best-Paying Jobs For Women Right Now ›
- High Paying Careers for Women ›
- The 20 highest-paying jobs for women - Business Insider ›
- No. 1 Sales Engineer ›
- 11 good jobs for women - CBS News ›
- Women in tech sales ›
- How are we not there yet on women in tech sales? ›
- Why We Need More Women in Tech Sales – Inside.Lever ›
- Why We Need More Women in Tech Sales | Jordan Leonard | Pulse ... ›
- How to hire more women in tech sales | Workable ›
- Life after the Tech Sales Apprenticeship: Women in Tech Sales ... ›
- Why Now Is the Time for Women in Tech ›
- Taking The Lead: Women Leaders in Tech Sales Tickets, Wed, Aug ... ›
- How Can Tech Companies Attract More Women in Sales? - No More ... ›
- Breaking Into Tech Sales: Women Edition Panel Discussion - YouTube ›
Preparing for the Unexpected: How Maria Fava Found Her Confidence as a Bicultural, Bilingual Woman at T. Rowe Price
Born in Mexico City and raised in Guadalajara, Maria Fava never would have predicted that she'd have a career in financial services. And certainly not in Maryland.
Over two decades ago, when Maria moved to the U.S. to study psychology at the University of Texas at Arlington, she'd planned on moving back to Mexico to study law after graduation. Instead, she fell in love with an unassuming Italian-American her senior year. She married him and moved to Maryland, his home state.
When the pandemic began in spring and her friends (and fellow Carnegie Mellon master's students) started to find out that their offers for summer internships were canceled, Mai Sha held her breath.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.