Webinar Synopsis: Being a Tech Leader at Any Level
Dec. 12 2017
Do you want to get a peek behind the curtain at Viacom, the company behind such iconic brands as MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and BET? Check out this exclusive webinar with Viacom's Director of Engineering for Nickelodeon, Lead Architect for MTV Networks and more on the topic of how to be a leader at any point in your career!
Watch the full webinar here.
- Why So Few? Women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and ... ›
- Women in STEM | BestColleges.com ›
- Women in STEM: A Gender Gap to Innovation ›
- Women in STEM fields - Wikipedia ›
- STEM Women – Supporting the Careers of Women Working in ... ›
- Women in Technology ›
- Women in Technology International: WITI ›
- The First Women in Tech Didn't Leave—Men Pushed Them Out - WSJ ›
- The World's Most Powerful Women In Tech 2017: Still A Minority ... ›
- Women In Technology: Home ›
- Women In Tech | HuffPost ›
- Women In Tech Stockholm: WIT Sthlm 2017 ›
- 4 reasons to be optimistic about women in technology - The Boston ... ›
- Women in Tech Are Rising Higher in China Than in the U.S. - The ... ›
- Careers for Women in Technology Companies Are a Global Challenge ›
Clyde's Kelly Hall Shares Tips for Moving from a Big Organization to a Startup and a Framework for Making the Decision
Kelly Hall broke a major rule of negotiation when she was interviewing for her current job at product protection startup Clyde.
A five-step framework for addressing systematic racism at work
The world has changed in the past few weeks.
We're watching corporations and organizations across the world come out in support of Black lives in droves. Many of those organizations are doing so for the first time in their history.
The core of CSL's mission is to save lives. They are at the forefront of finding biotherapeutic solutions for illness, and not just any kind— the rare and serious are their forte. During this unprecedented global pandemic, we'd be hard pressed to think of a better company than CSL to sit down with for a wide reaching panel discussion featuring several of their leaders.
Speakers from CSL included:
- Melissa Bradford, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition
- Wlenyeno Elliott-Browne, Division Director- CSL Plasma
- Rebecca Mims, Director, QA and Compliance
- Sophia Yu, Product Manager- HAE Marketing
- Jasmin Senior Bostic, Senior Manager, Global University Relations & Recruiting
Over 40,000 people joined us online last week for Diversity Reboot 2020. We're so grateful to those of you who joined us and we are feeling re-energized and more committed than ever to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our homes and our workplaces.