If you are based in the Charlotte area and would like to attend the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an invite.
PowerToFly is returning to Charlotte on April 4th to co-host an invite-only evening of tech talks and networking featuring women tech leaders at Wells Fargo.
This intimate, invite-only event is a great chance to ask the Wells Fargo team your questions, whether they're about their latest tech projects or life at a company that serves one in three households in the United States. There will also be plenty of time to network with both the Wells Fargo and PowerToFly teams as well as your peers over food and drinks.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over beverages and light food
- 6:20pm - Kick-off from PowerToFly
- 6:25pm - Keynote address by Gabby Szasz, SVP, Global Head - Enterprise Quality Engineering at Wells Fargo
- 6:35pm - Tech Talk featuring tech leaders from Wells Fargo
- 6:45pm - Panel Discussion featuring Wells Fargo leaders:
- 7:00pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:15pm - Networking continues with beverages and light food
The event will take place on Thursday, April 4th from 6pm to 8pm at 11625 N. Community House Road, Charlotte, North Carolina.
Although this is a networking event (you don't have to be looking for a job to attend), Wells Fargo is hiring. Their amazing benefits include a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, and more. To view their open roles and learn more about Wells Fargo's commitment to diversity, visit their page on PowerToFly.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Wells Fargo cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.
- Working At Wells Fargo - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Diversity and Inclusion at Wells Fargo - PowerToFly Blog ›