Why You Should Ask Your Friends How Much Money They Make
How Caitlin Boston went from having $62 in her checking account to paying off over $200k in student loans
She started asking friends and colleagues how much they made by throwing out a number and asking "Over or under?" That information led to a 40% pay bump.
Watch her viral video to hear her inspiring story and learn how you can follow her lead and earn your worth!!
The gender pay gap needs to change, but until it does, these tips can help.
- What are your salary expectations? Best Answers - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Negotiating Job Title Matters To Your Career - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Salary Negotiation Tips for Women - PowerToFly Blog ›
- Salary Negotiation Tips for Remote Workers - PowerToFly Blog ›
- What Is a Competitive Salary - And How to Negotiate One ... ›
When Danielle Satterfield attended a PowerToFly networking event with cloud-based observability platform New Relic last December, she wasn't actively looking for a job.
We're excited to announce applications are now open for Facebook's Return to Work program. We have positions open for 10 roles:
(With specific tips for remote teams!)
Join Diversity reboot 2020 virtually
COVID-19 has forced us to map the future of our workplaces at a dizzying new pace.
The Diversity Reboot 2020 Summit is a virtual gathering for professionals who want to share how we can all rebuild faster in partnership with diverse talent. Join us, along with thousands of diverse women and allies, to remake our world the way it ought to be.
Learn more here