Microsoft and PowerToFly would love to invite you to Women Think Next on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Join us for an evening of inspiring discussions and networking with Microsoft's tech & business leaders.
Women Think Next is an annual networking event for senior professional women. It began in Israel and India in 2008 and has now become a truly global event. Dozens of external senior women attend every year, representing different positions in the booming tech industry and bringing together professionals from Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Engineering, IT, Services, Research, Business Development and more.
This year's theme is Leadership, Authenticity, and Finding Our Voices.
We have all struggled with feelings of self-doubt. Impostor syndrome is very real for many of us, and it can be a serious obstacle in our journeys to becoming authentic leaders. At this year's Women Think Next event, you will hear from leaders who have faced their fear head on and are ready to share their real-world experiences with us. They will provide their strategies for coping with self-doubt, pushing outside of our comfort zones, finding our authentic voices, and building credibility and confidence on our way to becoming effective and genuine leaders.
Women Think Next Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Registration, Buffet Dinner and Drinks
- 7:30pm - 7:50pm - Keynote with Diana Gibson – Vice President, Enterprise Services Delivery, Microsoft
- 7:50pm - 8:20pm - Dessert & Networking
- 8:20pm - 9:05pm - Panel & Q&A featuring
- Janet Chess – Global Alliance Leader, Microsoft
- Cindy Healy – Director, Employee Learning Experiences, Microsoft
- Christina Klein – Chief Revenue Officer, Movere
- Brooke Lowry – Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Microsoft
- Lora Poepping – President, Plum Coaching & Consulting
- Trish Winter-Hunt – Senior Content Experience Manager, Microsoft
- 9:05pm - 9:30pm - Closing Comments & Networking
To learn more about Microsoft and their open roles, please visit their page on PowerToFly.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Microsoft cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.