Jan. 9th 2018
Just like mom used to say "you are the friends you keep", we are elevated by our networks.
We're busy women; we don't have time to attend multiple networking events each week or participate in online platforms where spam messages seem to be more prevalent than those from real people.
Which is why we've created PowerToFly Networks where you can:
- Connect with women working at companies you are interested in, and get inside information on that company's interview process, benefits, culture, and more
- Find coaches and mentors who want to elevate women like you
- Simply meet women who share your interests
How to network on PowerToFly:
Search for any keywords or location in the search bar.
Send a connection request to women you are interested in connecting with (a personal notes always helps).
That's it! You will receive an email once a message is responded to, but you can also check your inbox and pending messages under 'Manage Connections'.
So, what are you waiting for?! Start searching for women now and we'll catch you later on Networks. Feel free to even reach out to any member of the PowerToFly team directly!
- Capital Region Women@Work - Times Union ›
- Women Work! | The National Network for Women's Employment ›
- Pennsylvania Women Work - Home ›
- Women At Work Network | Keeping Women At Work Through All of ... ›
- Open Collections Program: Women Working - , 1800–1930 ›
- Networking Networking Women (N2Women) ›
- Why Women Aren't Networking And 7 Ways To Fix It ›
- Two Ways Women Can Network More Effectively, Based on Research ›
- Why strategic networking is harder for women | World Economic Forum ›
- Networking Isn't Easy for Women, but It Is Crucial - WSJ ›
- Why Do Professional Women Need Networking More Than Men ... ›
- Why women should do less and network more | Fortune ›
- The Secrets To Successful Networking From The Most Connected ... ›
- Women In Networking, Inc - Home ›
- Ellevate: A Global Professional Women's Network ›