An Inside Look At Match.com's Employee Summer Fair
Whoever said "all work no play" didn't work for Match.com!
Sure your office may participate in some type of "summer Friday" activities, but have you ever worked for a company that holds an all out summer fair?! Catch the recap of Match.com's summer fair above, including food, drinks, games, and the biggest blow-up water slide I've ever seen!
Interested in joining a company that believes in a true "work-life balance"? Check out all of Match.com's openings here, and don't forget to press 'Follow' to receive exclusive job matches and more!
Here's what they're doing, in their own words:
Empowering authenticity - LogMeIn
Learn more about LogMeIn here.
Educating on current events — Raytheon Technologies
Learn more about Raytheon Technologies here.
Encouraging awareness, growth, and learning — Moody's
- Weekly newsletters featuring AAPI employee profiles and cultural resources
- Video screening and small-group discussions supporting #StopAsianHate
- Cultural panel discussion featuring employee stories
- Professional development activities
- External speakers speaking about Asian leadership"
Supporting professional development — Freddie Mac
"Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month at Freddie Mac – Together, We Are Stronger
- Personal development session on empowerment led by a coach from our Employee Assistance Program.
- "Stop Asian Hate" lunch and learn geared toward discussing the hurdles facing the AAPI community.
Fostering inclusion, learning, and belonging – Nestlé USA
Learn more about Nestlé USA here.
Promoting cultural literacy – Relativity
The Community Resource Group at Relativity
Learn more about Relativity here.
Creating transformative experiences – Facebook
- Bystander Training/self Defense Workshop"
Learn more about Facebook here.
Extensive and exciting programming — 2U
Learn more about 2U here.
Amplifying voices and educating others – Smartsheet
Learn more about Smartsheet here.
Rising together in sports and culture – NBA
Learn more about the NBA here.
Creating courageous conversations – Commvault
Learn more about Commvault here.
Honoring history through virtual events – Collins Aerospace
Learn more about Collins Aerospace here.
Highlighting new perspectives – MongoDB
Learn more about MongoDB here.
Spotlighting diverse communities – Bumble
- BuzzWord DEI Discussion Series with featured guest speakers: This conversation will focus on the Asian community within the context of larger cultural issues such as dating app experiences, fetishization, masculinity, and representation.
Engaging in daring conversations – Procore
Learn more about Procore here.
Taking action to foster change – SeatGeek
Learn more about SeatGeek here.
Uplifting and inspiring the community – Okta
Learn more about Okta here.
Empowering cultural diversity and leadership – Quip
Learn more about Quip here.
Focusing on lived experiences – Mindbody
Learn more about Mindbody here.
Promoting harmony and unity – T. Rowe Price
Learn more about T. Rowe Price here.
Celebrating Asians globally
Learn more about AutoDesk here.
Are you interested in joining LogMeIn? They have open roles! To learn more about them, click here.
Recognizing patterns when working to fit in
Leaning in to opportunities to be herself
Creating opportunities for others
If you told Paula Manchester that you weren't good at math, she wouldn't believe you.
Determining her path towards growth
Instead, she got an MBA at Northwestern.
Growing with others
4 ways to incorporate a growth framework into your own life as a leader
Defining what's important
Four ways a manager can support their team's growth
Here are some of the tips she has for how to set your team up for success: